wheres sara?

??? POINT OF VIEW.

I walked around the hallways. I normally would'nt  have done this but people that are familar. I played with my apron and kept repeatedly tying it, cause I was bored out of my mind also sort of panicking. I bumped into someone. "Nao?" "hh..Reko?" She grabbed my hand. "Nice to see you again Nao!" I smiled an nodded. 

NAO EGOKORO POINT OF VIEW.

"You too..!" She hugged me. "S-sorry to ruin the moment..but do you know where the group went..?" Reko shook her head. "Oh okay..Would you like to find them with me..?" She nodded once again. 

JOE TAZUNA POINT OF VIEW

I was talking with Shuichi and Kaede, hearing Sara from down the hall talking with a green haired woman. The woman wasn't Kanna. Sara walked to the room everyone was. I tackle hugged her. I don't think she liked it but I didn't mind. "Sara! Who were ya talking to?" "Her name was Kirumi Tojo. Ultimate Maid or something?" I nodded. "What'd she say?" Kirumi walked into the room.

KIRUMI TOJO POINT OF VIEW

I blinked. "Miss Sara is this your friend?" Sara nodded. "Ah. Makes sense." I nodded and smiled. Joe started shaking my hand agressively. "Hi there Kirumi!! I'm Joe Tazuna!" His estatic personality..fairly scared me. "Hello?" "Hey Sara! She kinda reminds me of Kai!!!" Sara nodded. 
"Miss Sara whos Kai?" Sara stayed silent. "Sara?" "She doesnt like talking about him-" Sara nodded and walked away. "Odd. Very..Odd."

SARA CHIDIOUIN POINT OF VIEW

I walked down the hallways, trying to avoid the conversation on..Kai. I rushed around and managed to find another person. More or less three people. Nao, Reko..and someone who was unfamilar.A blue haired individual. With glasses. They seemed to talk about different forms of art. Painting, Music and cosplay. The blue haired lady turned around. "Oh hello there! Sara is it? Your friends told me about you!" Nao and Reko waved. "Hm..? Oh yeah. My name is Sara Chidouin." "Tsumugi Shirogane! Very nice to meet you Sara!" She shook my hand and smiled.

"..This the way everything is now? I meet someone when I'm feeling cowardly just to get..."

                                                                                   " closure..?"

                                                                           CHAPTER 2 END