snap out of it sara!

REKO YABUSAME POINT OF VIEW.

Sara was stuttering on her words, possibly worried about something. I snapped in her face. "R-Reko what the heck?" "Ya were staring out into space." "Okay. Sorry." I started simultaneously rambling about Nao,Tsumugi and I's conversation about art. Sara looked around. "Sara! We need to find the others and find a way to leave with everyone!" "Okay."

SARA CHIDOUIN POINT OF VIEW.

I walked around with Reko, Nao and Tsumugi. I accidentally got us lost, but luckily I wasn't alone. I glared around corners like I had lost something in a supermarket, trying to find the way back to the group. I felt bad. I didn't mean for us to get lost. Or for us to even be in the situation regardless. I heard random comedy from around a corner. I peered around the corner to find Joe talking with Kaede and Shuichi. "Uhm- Joe? I found Reko and Nao. Also this woman named Tsumugi. Kaede and Shuichi waved at us four. Tsumugi was very fond of Kaede and Shuichi, as she smiled whilst to talk to them. Very..odd. I haven't seen Kirumi anywhere. Or Keiji. Also very odd. "Hey..Joe is it? Do you have any clue if we could eat anything? I am indeed feeling hungry. Lunch or Dinner would be adequate right now." Tsumugi was trying to talk to Joe, even though he was still talking to Kaede and Shuichi telling them bad comedy and obscure stories. 

JOE TAZUNA POINT OF VIEW.

"So one time-" I was trying to keep Kaede and Shuichi some what entertained while everyone waited for lunch or something. "JOE!" Tsumugi started yelling at me. I didn't know she knew my name but Sara must've told her! So I didn't question it. I just ignored her. She knew I was talking to Kaede and Shuichi. Does she even know her manners? "So one time Sara sat on a traffic cone or whatever and it was funny!" They both laughed as a short person with purple hair came up behind them. He looked a few inches shorter than both Kaede and Shuichi. Me aswell! "Heyyyyy! Shuichi! Kaede! Hey!" He waved at the both of them, clearly not noticing me standing there. "nngh..Kokichi. Hello." Shuichi waved at him. "Hello Kokichi!" "Whos the other one with abad posture?? He kinda looks like Maki and Kaito a teensy bit!" A bell rang with an announcement. "HELLO THERE! IT IS TIME FOR LUNCH YOU FOOLS!" The announcement ended abruptly. "We should probably go to lunch. We can introduce you to Kokichi later!" I nodded as we all walked off.

CHAPTER 3 END