Minnesota

It was Kinda morning when I woke up to the phone ringing in our kitchen. I  jumped out of bed and ran to answer the phone.

Y/n: Hello?

???: Hello? Is this Y/n Mendoza?

Y/n: yes? Who is this?

As I said that, sleepy Luis came walking  into the kitchen wondering what's going on.

Tibbles: My name Don Tibbles, from Hendrix hockey apparel. I have called to inform you and your brother Luis Mendoza have been selected to join team USA to go to the junior goodwill games in Los Angeles, with the a 4 other hockey players from around the country. You will be joining The ducks in Minnesota for team USA.

Y/n: wait. Really?

Tibbles: yes! They plane tickets should arrive later today, your flight is scheduled for 8:00am Wednesday morning

Y/n: ok, thank you so much Mr. Tibbles!

Tibbles: your welcome! Have an awesome day, and see you soon!

As soon as I got off the I was about to start packing but Luis still stood there confused.

Luis: What the hell was that?

I explained everything to him and he we really excited too. We went back to our rooms and started packing considering we leave in 2 days.

[Wednesday, 6:30am]

Luis and I woke up to the sound of our alarm clocks ringing. I got up and took a quick shower and threw on sweatpants, my pair of sneakers and my South Miami Hockey T- shirt.
Luis and I both wore the same shirt with our matching chains and we grabbed our hockey bags and luggage. We went out to the front of our house and saw a taxi Hendrix had sent to take us to the airport.

[Minnesota]

About a little under 4 hours later we landed and Luis and I got our stuff from baggage claim. We headed outside to another taxi from Hendrix waiting to take us to our hotel at which we would be staying at for the next 3 night until we head to LA.

We settled into the hotel and relaxed for a few hours.

Y/n: Luis, we should probably he's to the rink to start getting ready, we need to be on the ice by 4, and it's 3:30

Luis: ok, we'll just take the bus

Shortly after we were riding the bus on our 5 minutes trip through town to the rink. Luis and I stumbled down the stairs of the bus and into the locker room before anyone else was there so we could get our gear on.