Your the best

[previously]

Guy: girls back yet?

Y/n: yeah,they were walking in to change when I left

Luis: did you grab your bag so you have to go back to your room?

Y/n: no I left it in Miami

Luis: so it's in here

Y/n: yes its it here you idiot!

We all started laughing.

------------------------------------------------------------
[Y/n's POV]

Guy finished drying his hair and left it kind of messy, while mine was put in 2 tight dutch braids that reached just past my shoulders right under my shoulder blades. He threw on a shirt and shoes and so did Luis.

Y/n: you guys all ready?

Dwayne looked around

Dwayne: yes, ma'am

Y/n: alright well let's get this show on the road

We all started to file out of the room with our bags and on our way to the locker room.

------------------------------------------------------------
[In the locker room]

We were all started getting dressed as we get ready for practice. Then Bombay storms in.

Bombay: alright! Hustle! Get on the ice, we have a big game against Iceland tommorow!

We all groaned before finishing putting on the rest of our gear and getting on the the ice. We did tones of drills and more excessive stuff. Bombay made practices longer and harder, making us just more exhausted after the practice.

------------------------------------------------------------
[Time skip]

[Iceland game]

We all went into the locker room. Beginning to get changed into our under clothes that go under our gear. After that we started to put on our padded pants and our pads the go over our shoulders. Bombay came storming in.

Bombay: I want you all to do more than your best today! I want you to kill this game! Now hurry up, be on the ice in 20 minutes!

I felt nervous to be under so much pressure. This team was bigger and tougher. And I wasn't the biggest on the team. I may be a tough/ strong defensemen but we didn't do any studying on this team, so we have no idea what they are like. I continued to put on my pads and my red, white and blue team USA jersey with Mendoza, and a big #17 on the back. I sat down and began to put on my skates. Guy came over and sat next to me #00.

Guy: are you ok?

Y/n: yeah, I'm ok

Guy: no, your not, I can tell, what's wrong?

Y/n: I'm just nervous, we didn't study this team at all and I may be tough and strong but their huge and I'm the smallest defenseman on the team, their all gonna hang up on me

Guy: trust me you'll be ok, I promise, we will all be look out for you

Y/n: thanks guy, your the best

Guy: no problem

He said before getting up to talk to Fulton. I had finished tying my skates before I slipped on my gloves and grabbed my stick. We all went out on to the ice with Guy and I last, ready for what could be the worst game in my hockey carrier. But I kept my confidence, I wasn't going to let them scare me, as long as I can dodge them then I'll be a, ok.