Vacation

Prov Luciano

A weight was felt at his legs but the happiness that he felt  compared to weight felt nothing.
He felt warmth after a long of time. He knelt down to meet his Ari . Who was at same time looking at him with her glassy big doe eyes.
With hoarse voice he asked " how are  my little  Ari "
Ari who was looking at his Bubba and father blinked her eyes and a tear  felt.
"Bubba  wy did ou go on vocotion without me and mama"
Luciano blinked and looked at his father for the answer but saw that the lady who was standing with Ariel are engaged in conversation.
"Father"" Luciano she is the caretaker of Ariel . She was telling that  Scarlett told Ari that we have gone for vacation and didn't told about the divorce"
He looked down and saw Ariel playing with her doll . The same that his brother and him brought at her first birthday.
3 years a short period but for him without his mother sister he felt numb for years.
________________________________

We were on our way to the house . I felt like I was forgetting something then
Shit
I forgot to tell brothers about Ariel and mother
I instantly called Elijah
" Where the hell are u "
"I am sorry I forgot to mention that today something happend  . I will tell you later call family meeting."
Without telling I instantly dismissed the call
I looked down and saw that Ariel was cuddling with her doll.
I don't know how to tell brothers about mother .
_________________________________

Hello people I hope you are all doing good
I know that there are lot of mistakes so sorry for that.
And at last a big thankyou for those who read this book
❤️❤️❤️❤️