Finding Out (MachaBlossom)

CG!Joe
Little!Cherry

Description: Cherry has been seeming a bit off lately, and his boyfriend has taken notice, and is getting worried. Joe will come to find out something new about his boyfriend he never would have guessed

~~

*Joe's POV*

"Kaoru? Kaoru..? Hey Kaoru!" I wave my hand in front of my distracted boyfriends face with a huff. His eyes haven't left his damn tablet at all since he sat down. He hadn't even noticed the plate of good I set in front of him.

Cherry looks up from his tablet with an annoyed and stressed look across his face, its safe to say it worried me a bit.

"What is it, Kojiro." He says with an edge in his voice.

"Why don't you set that damn thing down for a little while and take some time to have dinner with me, hm?" I say, reaching over and lowering the tablet down. I quickly get my hand smacked away though.

"I am a little busy, Kojiro." I sigh, shaking my head.

"Kaoru, just eat dinner with me, thats all I ask. You have been so distant lately, its really worrying me. Just spend some quality time with me, please.." I get stared at for a long moment before, with a hard sigh, the tablet is set down on the table, and my boyfriend picks up his chop sticks.

I smile, "Thank you, Kaoru." I start eating my dinner with him.

After a while I get a bit curious as to what could be so important that it could keep Kaoru on his tablet so much, so I try to subtly look over at the tablet and what is displayed across it. Its an article, which makes sense, Kaoru reads articles all the time, but now I'm curious to what the article is about.

"What're you reading, Ka?" I motion to the tablet.

*Cherry's POV*

I tense up a bit. "None of your concern, Kojiro." I grab the tablet and snatches it off the table, turning the power off and setting it aside.

"Jeez, you don't have to be so harsh.." Kojiro sighs, poking at his meal with his chopsticks.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, trying to calm my stress. Lately I have just...not felt myself. I have been getting stressed, and bothered by the little things that I would brush off a lot easier. I don't like it. It makes it quite hard to continue concealing my secret-

"Hey, Kaoru?" My thoughts are interrupted. I look up and see my boyfriend staring at me.

"What is it Kojiro?" I ask, taking a bite of my food.

"What is age regression?"

My eyes widen and I choke on the food, sitting up and covering my mouth.

How did he- When- Oh no.

"Wh-what...?" I stutter out after regaining some composure.

"Well, that article you were reading... it said something about age regression...what is it?" I stare at my boyfriend, whose look of confusion, turns to worry as I visibly start to panic. He can't know. Not now... not like this, no-

"Woah- hey- Kaoru... are you okay..?" He gets up and comes around the table, making me face him. I am not feeling like myself at all anymore. I realize immediately that I'm regressing. I start to cry, shaking my head.

Everything is too bright, too loud, all I can focus on is Kojiro's face as the fuzziness floods my brain.

*Joe's POV*