BooBoos (Renga + Cherry)

CG!Reki and CG!Cherry
Little!Langa

Description: Langa takes a small fall while him and Reki are skating, and regresses. So Reki tries to help but finds that he is going to need a bit of help doing so..

~~
*Third-Person POV*

Langa and Reki are currently practicing some new moves Reki found in one of his skating magazines, they aren't exactly hard, but challenging enough for the two skaters.

"Yeah, great job Reki!" Langa said as Reki completed a trick. Little did he know, he was skating right into an obstacles they had set up.

Reki looked around, smiling to his boyfriend, "Yeah wasn't that great- Oh wait- Langa- you're going to-" but before he could say more.or try to stop it, Langa fell forward and onto the concrete.

"Oh shi-" Reki quickly ran over to his fallen boyfriend. "Langa... babe, are you okay-"

Langa sat up, looking at his now scraped up knees. The pain and the blood triggers his and makes him start to regress. "Owie..." his bottom lip quivers and he tears up, looking up to Reki.

Reki is quick to realize what is happening. "Oh honey..." he kneels down next to his little, "did you get hurt?"

Langa sniffles and nods, pointing at his knees. "Oh you poor thing... How bad does it hurt, hm?"

"Weally bad..." Langa says in a baby voice, Reki always things it is just adorable. "Oh baby, I'm so sorry... do you want Bubba to help?" He was one of Langa's caregivers, yes, but in this mindset, Langa saw him as more of a brother than a parental figure, and Reki was okay with that.

After receiving a sad little nod, Reki stands back up and proceeds to lift the little into his arms, which yes Langa is bigger than him, but he's done enough heavy lifting at the shop that this wasn't too bad. He then takes the crying little over to the bench, sitting him down there.

"Hey hey... we don't needa cry, baby boy, its okay.." Reki pushed Langa's bangs out of his face and wiped his tears, "If you cry too much, then you'll get thirsty, and I don't think you remembered to bring your water bottle, honey." Reki had used the same technique of his little sisters, and it seems to work pretty well.

Unfortunately for him though, Langa was still upset and crying. He never did take pain and blood very well, add on being a little and you are just set up for a disaster-

Reki calmly shushes his little, trying to calm him, "Hey, its okay, you're okay, shh shh.." when trying to leave to get his first aid kit, the little tarred crying harder again, grabbing his and holding onto him tightly with a whimper. "Oh- okay okay, sorry Langa- I wasn't going to leave.. I just needed to get the first aid kit, buddy..."

"N-no! No leave... p-pwease..." Langa shook his head.

"I might need some help..." Reki said to himself, sitting down with the little in his lap. "Hey, Langa, do you want me to try and call Daddy?"

Langa is immediately nodding as hard as he can. "Wan' Daddy, p w e a s e!!"

"Okay o k a y, Langa, I'll try to call him for you-" he quicking gets his phone out, pulling up Cherry's contact, calling him. As it rings, Reki quietly chants "please don't be mad, please don't be mad-"

*Cherry's POV*

"These prints are amazing Kaoru! I knew we could count on you! Please, stay for drinks, its the least we could do!" I had just finished a print for some of my best customers.

I smile kindly, "Well if you insist, I suppose I can't refuse."

I stand up, and just as I go to join my client for some drinks, my phone rings. "Oh, would you please excuse me for a moment? This might be important."