The Save

Bayley couldn't stop thinking about the blue-haired girl named Sasha Banks. Bayley couldn't pinpoint where she knew her from but knew it would come to her. "We are here, Bayley. We will be back in an hour to pick you up. If you get done sooner, text us but don't leave the gym until you hear from us." The man told her. Bayley texted the man to thank him and got out of the car. Bayley was still lost in thought over Sasha. Bayley had this strong pull towards her. Bayley wasn't sure what this feeling meant inside her. She remembered having these feelings when she was younger, but her mom would tell her it was nothing. Bayley's mom would say to her she was too young to imprint on anyone at her age. It was like something inside her had found the person she was supposed to be with. Bayley didn't like that Sasha was talking to the redhead girl named Becky. Bayley wondered if Sasha was with the redhead. Why couldn't that be her talking to Sasha? Bayley felt jealous that Becky could talk to Sasha so freely.

After a hard workout, Bayley felt like her feeling for Sasha seemed to be growing stronger. Bayley noticed that Bliss and her friends walked into the gym. Bayley decided that she was done and didn't want to be harassed by them. So, she finished up and texted her ride. Bayley noticed she needed to be near Sasha, which was eating her from the inside. Bayley walked outside the gym, felt like something wasn't right, and noticed the car was sitting there. The two guards weren't anywhere near the vehicle. Before Bayley could turn around and go back inside, someone hit her from behind. Bayley felt herself being thrown into the trunk of the car.

A while later, Bayley could hear two men talking. "The letter says we need to take her to the woods and kill her excursion style. Then cut off her fingers and send them to her father." The one-person read. "Well, before we do all that, I want to make her scream and beg for her life." The driver said. "How are you going to do that. That's not in the letter." The other man said. "I'm going to fucker her until I feel she had enough. She'll beg me to stop, but I won't until I'm satisfied." The driver said. "I don't think that is a good idea. If the boss finds out what you did, he will kill you." The other man said. "You are the only one that would know. You could have a round with her as well." The driver said.

Bayley knew she had to think of something fast. She knew once they opened the trunk, she would have to make the first move and then run. Bayley felt the car stop, and the two men open their doors. "We get her out and take her into the woods and have are way with her. I hope she begs me to stop, and we will kill her." The driver said. The other men still didn't like this plan but were ready to open the trunk. Once the car trunk opened, Bayley kicked one of the guys in the face breaking his nose. The man that wanted to rape her lounged for her, and Bayley kicked in the front as well and then rammed his head in the trunk. Bayley then started to run into the forest, hoping she could get away. She needed to find somewhere to hide until they passed.

Sasha made her way through the trees; the sounds of someone running through the forest caught her attention. Sasha focused on the sounds of the person running, and she could hear their footsteps. A few seconds later, she could listen to two others running after the person. "Where did that bitch go?" One of the men asked. "Have no clue, but we need to find her and finish the job." The other man said. "At this point, she is going to regret running from us. I will take my sexual desires out on her before we kill her for sure now." The first man said.

Sasha didn't like this and knew this person didn't deserve this. Sasha picked up the first-person movements again and went straight for that person. When Sasha got closer to the first person, she was hit by the person's scent. Sasha felt a pull to this person and wasn't sure why. All she knew was that those two men wouldn't take her to kill. Sasha noticed the person trip and hit their head on a branch. "Well, look what we have here. Now I'll teach you a lesson before we kill you." The man said. The man started to undo his pants and move to the unconscious body on the ground.

He was about to pull down his pants when he got hit by someone or something thing. Both men turned to see a pair of red eyes watching them. One of the men pulled out a gun and fired. But the red eyes moved out of the way and jumped at him, knocking him to the ground. Sasha turned attention to the other man and, in a quick move, snapped his neck. Sasha turned back to the other man lying there, scared to death. Sasha could smell his fear, and just like the other man, she snapped this man's neck too. Sasha couldn't see the harm in feeding off these two losers. Sasha made sure no drugs were in their system before she bent down for a meal.

Sasha fed off both men and moved them back to their car. She took her knife out and cut their necks so there would be no evidence of teeth marks. Once she finished, she went back to the unconscious girl. Sasha rolled the girl over and positioned herself on top of the girl. Then lowered her head to the girl's neck. Sasha noticed her fangs didn't come out and lifted her head to see a pair of milk chocolate brown eyes looking at her. Sasha got lost in her eyes and didn't realize she had started kissing the girl. The girl returned the kiss and pulled Sasha closer to her body. All thoughts of killing her went from her mind. Sasha realized who she was kissing; her scent had haunted her all day. Sasha pulled away when breathing became a problem and realized it was Bayley! Sasha was confused about why Bayley would be in this type of trouble. "Bayley, why did these men take you and want to kill you? Are you hurt?" Sasha asked. Bayley pushed herself away from Sasha and looked away from her. Sasha moved closer to Bayley and reached up to turn her head towards her. "Bayley, please say something to me? I need to get you to a safe place. I can't leave you here by yourself." Sasha said.

Again Sasha heard a voice, "Let me die so the pain can go away. Just finish me off like you wanted to do!" Sasha looked around and still couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Sasha looked at Bayley and slowly reached her hand up to Bayley's face. Again that jolt of electricity ran through her body. Sasha leaned in once again and kissed Bayley. Sasha was happy that Bayley returned the kiss. Sasha heard the voice again. "Can I keep you now? Can you take me home with you?" Sasha was still puzzled by the voice. "Bayley, I need you to talk to me. I know you can talk! I want to help you." Sasha said. Still, Bayley stayed silent, and Sasha could see the look of pain in her eyes. Sasha just wanted to make the pain go away.