11 | another day, another problem

Season 3, Episode 5
The Reckoning

Estella and Klaus walked through Mystic Falls High School, again.

Estella used her vamp hearing to listen to all the heartbeats. She knew it was senior prank night. Caroline had called her at least once a week to talk to her. She never answered but Caroline always left a voicemail. Estella didn't think she would care that much, but she did. The two stopped when they heard Elena walking towards them, the sound of her footsteps getting louder and louder.

Elena opened the door, going towards Alaric's classroom. She gasped when she saw Klaus and Estella.

"There's my girl. My favorite doppelgänger Elena." Klaus smirked.

"Klaus!" Elena gasped out.

"Estella!" Estella called out. The two looked at her in confusion. "What? I thought we were calling out names." Estella huffed. Using Estella's distraction, Elena quickly turned around, trying to run, but Klaus sped in front of her.

"You're supposed to be dead," Klaus told her. "What are we going to do about that?" He questioned, smirking.

Klaus pulled Elena around the school, dragging her through endless halls. Estella speed-walked next to them. Klaus was practically running and it was too fast for her liking.

"You've put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart." Klaus kept pulling Elena, turning at random hallways. "The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing!" He raised his voice as he spoke.

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena exclaimed.

"Not until I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus pulled her into the gym, Estella following behind. Klaus used an American accent to make the students leave, telling them prank night was over. Estella saw two students she remembered Klaus had compelled and pointed to them.

"You two. I remember you." Klaus told in his regular accent.

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl, Dana, asked.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met. Lift your foot up, please, Dana." Klaus compelled.

"If she drops her foot, kill her. Be creative." Estella compelled Chad, the other student.

"Don't, please. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena pleaded.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course we do." Klaus smirked.

Dana groaned as she struggled to keep her foot up.

"Keep it up," Klaus told Dana.

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked.

"Don't worry, Elena. Loverboy is completely fine." Estella told her. "He's just on a little time-out," Estella smirked as Bonnie and Matt opened the gym doors, walking in. Elena screamed for them to leave, but before they could, Klaus and Estella sped behind the two.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." Klaus told the teenager who immediately sat down. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?" Klaus asked Bonnie.