ADLM1

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️💦(Marquisia)💦⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

1
.......

Marquisia POV*

Hey y'all it's marquisia lashawn anae Jacob's um im eighteen years old I work for this really rich guy name Enrique I don't know what he does I just know he pays me well but his wife though ugh the nerve that heffa she would see straight if her Head wasn't so far stuck in her phone like bitch you that distracted by that phone I thought while getting dressed.

⬆️⬆️⬆️🥵(Marquisia outfit)🥵⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

While fixing my hair and stuff while making my way down stairs and stuff where they to busy argue about something I don't want to know neither just know this not they first time arguing about something I have no idea I thought while getting started with breakfast while his wife was like can I get money she said all disrespectful and stuff while he was like bitch who you talking to and I just gave yo ass some money he said annoyed so nigga I want some more money she said snapping her fingers while he was like damn bitch here get the fuck on he said giving her some more money like usual I thought while she left probably to the mall as usual I thought doing my daily routine like cooking cleaning um fold clothes roll his blunts make sure he have his liquor I know right don't he have a wife that I thought while taking the clothes upstairs to the master bedroom while putting them up I thought while bumping into him while I was like um sorry sir I was just putting your clothes up and stuff I said looking everywhere but at him while making him lift my head up making me look at him then all of suddenly his lips was on mines while he slapped my ass making me kiss him back I swear I was out that room so fast I thought while heading to thinking about what the hell just happened to be continued................................................................