Song 28 ♫ Beg for Mercy

I wondered if this was what his guitar felt like, as his hands splayed across my back and pulled me up against him until the only barrier between us was our clothes. Surely the stroke of his tongue against mine would inspire him a grammy winning song, because it was making my blood sing.

One of his hands trekked higher, finding the bare skin not covered by the back of my dress, and that alone was almost enough to push me over the edge. The sound that came from my chest was like a motorbike revving its engine. Except Tae Yang was the motorbike I intended to ride.

Whoa, maybe I needed to step on the brakes for a moment.

I pulled away from his lips and took a big gulp of air. "Wait, what about dessert?"

"I'm eating it already," he said, lowering his mouth to my neck and giving it a hot bite.

I wanted to laugh, but the feeling of his lips traveling lower across my skin was distracting. Running my fingers across his hair, I pulled slightly until he had no choice but to look back up at me. "But I made it just for you."

Tae Yang licked his lips as though he'd just tasted the most delectable morsel of food, and I felt it as though he'd licked my entire body. "Can we eat it in bed?"

Mierda.

Why didn't I think of that?

I didn't see how licking the tres leches frosting right off of his chest was a bad idea at all.

Later, I was pleased to have accommodated his suggestion. Never had I eaten a more delicious cake. Although according to him, I was the tastiest dish of the entire dinner.

I begged to differ, especially as he'd made me addicted to him.

It was well into the early hours of the morning when we finally collapsed in a sweaty heap under his bedsheets, our limbs tangled together, my damp hair stuck to his skin. Tae Yang settled me against him and my ear was directly above his heart, drumming as though he'd ran a marathon. Music to my ears. I closed my eyes and drifted off to the sound of birds chirping outside.

My dreams mixed with reality, fantasies playing out in technicolor in my mind, glimpses of his naked skin beside mine. I'd never slept better.

I'd also never woken up to a worse situation.

A loud noise snapped me out of my sweet dreams. My face was buried in the crook of Tae Yang's neck, and the steady rise and fall of his chest under mine told me he was dead asleep. Thus, the sound didn't come from him.

Panic flashed through my body. The whole band was staying out, and the bodyguards were supposed to only check the permitter of the house a few times per day. We were supposed to be alone and yet that had unmistakably been a noise inside the house. Had Mom forgot she was supposed to stay home today, and come to work as usual?

I glanced down at my buck-ass naked self and my boyfriend in the same state. Even though Mom knew exactly what was going on, I didn't want her to see this scene.

"Tae Yang," I said, loud enough he should hear but not for Mom to become aware we were up. I pulled myself up onto my elbows and maneuvered until I could shake him. "Wake up."

All he did was groan and attempt to turn, except I was firmly on top of him pinning him in place.

Voices rang outside the door. A female one but also a male.

I froze. Looked down at him. Cursed that he could sleep through a storm. Shook him harder.

"Wake up!" I whispered the words with urgency and because he wasn't reacting, I bit his shoulder. Hard.