Dusk | Natasha Romanoff ⴵ

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. A gentle dusky light peaked through the curtains and light rain hit the windows. At the end of the double bed sat Steve on his phone, Wanda was curled up with Peter on the couch under the window laughing softly at something on the computer as Bucky and Sam were lying on their stomachs on the floor watching something on my laptop. How they had all ended up in my bedroom, I didn't know but it was nice that for once there was for once a bit of peace.

I looked down and saw Natasha's arm draped over my waist asleep, umm when did that happen?! Before we had fallen asleep we had been doing paper work together - which was now scattered all over the bed - and as we had both dropped off she must have unconsciously snuggled into me.
"Hey y/n sleep well?"
I quickly dragged my eyes away from Natasha's perfect face and looked at Steve.
"Yeah I did thanks. Two questions. One why is everyone in here? Two when did this happen" I said indicating to Nat.
"No idea. We all came in here to escape Tony and Rhodeys training and we just found you like this"
"Oh" it was kind of nice how calm it was. Usually the compound was hectic, everyone rushing everywhere. Getting the teens to school, sending people off on missions, doing tons and tons of paper work. But now with the sun slowly setting serenity settled over the compound.

I felt Natasha stir beneath me and tighten her grip around my waste and not soon later, I heard a small groan from Nat before she sat up and smiled softly at me. "Hey sleepy" "Hey" she said before burying her face into my neck and closing her eyes again.