guilty pleasure (quinn solo)

Quinn
20
he/they

CONTAINS: solo masturbation

Quinn's purity was undeniable, he was always horribly oblivious to pursuit and never understood anything with dirty intention. To him, everybody was just like he was- more focused on the romance of things rather than the sexual appeal of them.

Of course, even the purest of people have a spot of darkness- a speck of impurity, missed by most but certainly present.

Maybe by chance, though more likely because of his closet crush, Quinn just so happened to be scrolling through his "friend's" TikTok account. Innocently happening upon a snarky reply to even snarkier comment, he clicked the video without a second thought.

Shirt hiked up in dim passionate red lighting, casting perfect shadows and highlights to show an even more perfect body. Vlad's body, Quinn recognized almost a little too quickly from his skittish studies he had taken over the span of knowing each other. They let out a loud gasp, instantly exiting out of the video with a small squeak. He stared at the screen with wide eyes, still recovering from the initial shock. They had caught glimpses before but nothing like that, nothing that showed it all off so intimately. Quinn gulped quietly, hands already beginning to shake, and clicked on the video again. He had prepared himself for it this time though it still took him back when the video popped up again. Quinn watched, completely mesmerized, as the video slightly panned to the side and Vlad inched back- hiking the shirt more with one of his hands. Quinn's eyes flicked from the fine details of veins in his hand and bare arm back to his lower stomach- the faint beginning of his V-line visible.

"Oh, geez." Quinn mumbled quietly, bringing in the screen a little closer as it began to loop. He indulged in the video for longer than anybody with platonic feelings should, his face beginning to feel warmer and warmer each time it replayed and each time he took notice of some small detail he hadn't seen before. Quinn took one of his hands away from propping up his phone, biting lightly onto the knuckle of his finger as he soaked in the image permanently. The faded red from the video washed over his dark bedroom, soaking him in the rich color. He dug his teeth a little further into his knuckle, trying to draw his attention elsewhere.

Quinn pressed his thumb to the screen for a few seconds, a menu popping up where he pressed to add the video to his favorites. They hesitated a moment before also pressing the button to save it, feeling their heart thud in his chest as it downloaded. He exited out of the video, navigating to his camera roll where he felt safer watching it- like he was less at risk to accidentally press a button and reveal that he had been lurking around for far too long.

It began to play again and Quinn drew his knuckle a little away from his mouth, looking down to the indents he had made with his teeth as the video continued in the background. They took a shaky deep breath and looked back up, drawing his lip a little into his mouth to bite down on it lightly.

A subtle ache in his lower abdomen brought Quinn back to Earth after the video had replayed a few more times. He shifted his phone to one hand and gently pulled the covers down- a visible bulge underneath his pajamas. Quinn blushed heavily, sighing softly and letting his head fall back onto his pillow. Shame and guilt began to ache in his heart, yelling at him that he shouldn't feel this way for a "friend." He glanced back towards the screen, taking in the sight again before clicking pause and tenting up the waistband of his pants.

He shouldn't do this, not to any video and especially not Vlad's. He knew that, but they had already gotten so worked up it would be impossible to ignore it now.

He tried to shake away the guilty feeling they had as they moved the covers a little further away, leaving him in the cold air of the night. Quinn scooted lightly to position himself more comfortably on his back, taking a shallow gulp as he could feel a blush forming. He was really about to do this? Quinn squirmed uncomfortably, his body answering a needy yes.

Quinn had to stifle a whine at even the slight shift of his boxers, it had been so so long since he had masturbated to the point even the littlest bit of stimulation made them breathless. They breathed hard as their pants pulled down further, leaving them half on. Quinn squeezed his eyes shut as he let his chin tilt up towards the ceiling, pulling down his boxers and feeling the cold air hit his warm erection. He let out a short pant, clapping their hand over their mouth to silence themselves. His hand trailed down his body, his mind wandering to replace it with the image of Vlad's hands- their previous ogling over the video giving them a nice image of exactly what they looked like. Quinn whimpered into his palm, dragging his fingers over his thighs and then tracing back up towards his hip. Even with it being his own hands, the action still left his nerves tingling and his heart skipping beats to catch up. Quinn let out a short stutter as he throbbed, his hips pushing upwards into the air in a weak attempt to thrust.

"V-Vla- ah-..d.... mm.. p-please." He begged into the quiet air of his room, his solitude leaving him without answer. Quinn inched their hand towards their crotch, his breathing growing more labored and deeper with each bit he got closer. They were already fairly vocal but the fact that he was alone made them even more shameless to let out everything they wanted to.

"I need you so badly..." Quinn whispered quickly, heavy pants following afterwards as he took a hold of his boner, bobbing his hand slowly and arching his back as soon as they felt the stimulation. Whimpers and moans rolled out of their mouth effortlessly, filling the room with lewd noises without Quinn even trying. With each hand movement he did, he couldn't help but think of Vlad. What would he sound like, if he was in this situation? What would be the things he would say? Would he shame Quinn for this? He blushed, biting his tongue before letting out a weak moan. The idea to have Vlad there talking down on him was thrilling and made him throb even harder, his mind growing fuzzy just at the thought.

His hand bobbed even faster, pausing at the tip to roll his thumb over it- already wet with precum. Quinn bucked his hips as he slid his hand down tight, letting out a shuttering moan that was held for a few seconds before their panting continued. His pace was growing sloppy, legs shaking and his body growing hot from everything they were feeling. Their mouth stretched open, letting quiet moans and muttered whimpers fall out along with the tattered beginnings of curses that they made attempts to say. He moved his hand clasped over their mouth, dipping their middle and ring finger inside to press against his tongue. They let their mouth close around the fingers, feeling the vibrations of his vocalizing on his fingertips. He lapped his tongue up against them, at the same time stroking his hand down extra hard. Quinn's body locked up for a moment, his jaw falling slack with a loud moan as his back arched. His climax gave him a heavy pressure in their head- to the point they could hear the thumping of their heart in their ears.

Quinn opened their eyes slowly, their chest heaving with exertion. He glanced down, their orgasm leaving their body shaking and their boxers ruined. They let their head fall back onto the pillow, catching their breath for a couple moments before he slowly sat up. He tossed the covers to the side, inching off their bed carefully and slipping out of their pajama pants and boxers. Quinn pulled on a new pair quickly and walked into their bathroom, washing their hands and hazily looking into the mirror. He looked absolutely ruined, a heavy blush on his cheeks and a tired limpness to his whole body, their mouth still hung ajar with hot breaths. They clamped their jaw shut, straightening their back and gulping.

Quinn sighed, too tired to care and relaxing again. They wandered back to bed, flopping down and gently tugging up their blankets- not even caring about putting on another pair of pajama pants. He opened his phone, pulling up TikTok again with a slight shake to their hands still. The video automatically popped up, since it was where he had last been when on the app, and he snorted lightly- smiling weakly as he opened the comments.

Quinn figured the least he could do for his sake was to try to act casual, even though he knew the act would falter when he had to be face-to-face with Vlad again. He groaned, remembering that he couldn't just avoid Vlad until the memory of tonight faded. He read a few of the stunned fangirling comments before opening the keyboard, gingerly typing a heavily reserved response- giving away nothing of what had just happened.

"I didn't know you were so buff haha! :D"