Chapter 2

They both sat down while Marisa told him to wait as she was ordering food nearby the table, he didn't know that there was a food stall, it was bit embarrassing for a local like him to not know a food stall that was close to the table, though seeing as this city port was large in size and was in a state were business was expanding, not even him a local could recall all the places here in this large city port.

That being said Jose does have a tourist to entertain and with that his mind rambled about which possible tourist spots to go to, though seeing as the only current tourists' spots are this city and the food stalls, markets you could find here there but he had a feeling that Marisa would like to go to those malls, seeing as it was the only mall and considering it's a supermall, he could guarantee that she would enjoy the sights found in a mall.

Seeing that look in Marisa was look of wonder, though the looks on Marisa seemed like stereotypical western witch and the way she talked was like of a foreigner, with the glaring signs of someone who was cosplaying of a western witch and the weird way of ending sentences, she was like a sore thumb in a crowd easily picked out from the crowd and has some sort of charisma to her, what is she a [A creature from Filipino myths]? Though with her looks she seemed more of a cosplay though his instincts told him that there are more things about her than that meets the eye.

Though as he ate his food in silence, the feeling of someone eyeing him with deadpanned stare was unnerving Jose looked from his view to find the blond woman looked at him with flat stare, Jose couldn't feel but a twitch from his eyebrows, what was the woman trying to imply? First the woman was quite insistent in taking him as a tour guide despite him displaying not wanting to,

She stared at him and Jose stared back at her, then she started with," Anyway... since this tour guide might be quite long..."

She seemed unsure of what she would say but Jose cut to the chase saying," Indeed as this city's development suddenly boomed and with the sudden increase of tourists, with the sudden increase people have been flocking here as because of the sudden increase popularity of this city port and making it like a story from rags to riches"

And she tried to reply but shut it down looking at Jose enthusiastic expression of pride she let him continued," Indeed with the sudden increase of it there also have been an increase of rumors and mythical creatures that have been spotted roaming around this area. Jose looked at her seeing what her reaction would be, there were many things Jose looked for in someone to decipher what they mood they were in.

Looking at the woman in front of her, she seemed alarmed at the monsters that he described in front of her but it only lasted for a moment which changed curiosity and vigilance, though with increase of violence in the related myth, some sort of aloof mask but there was increasing vigilance and steel- like determination present in her demeanor but though he didn't know why she was that vigilant, though he didn't know

Marisa hummed during the conversation and finished eating lunch as the time passed, looking at the time it was 12:30 that they stopped talking about the different rumors that's inside the city, with that both of them stood up and went to the large looking market place, Jose himself was surprised at himself for not stuttering while walking towards the large mall, he heard rumors passing by about the docks and though he soured he didn't let his mood remove the pleasant company he had

They both traveled the entrance towards the mall, though he did want to go towards the more popular parts were there were massage areas and a place to relax seeing as they just ate earlier it would be also a way to relax and rest seeing as the distance, they walked towards the mall was quite long, and for the first activity they did was a massage, that one place Jose used to work at was a massage spa.