Jsab Questions

TeodoraCreative105

Fluffygirl625

0w0UnknownWriter

Prince_Plixer

The_AstralPlane

???: "Oh c'mon!!! Work already!!"

The camera fixed the quality, revealing a young purple shape with a bright smile.

Hexa: "Hello there, shapes and... aliens!! Today, I am going to be showing you about the questions that have been received by pure or corrupted. They told me about the questions about my people or something else. So, let's get moving!!"

After the questions were received...

(am I the only one who thinks pure and corrupted shapes look like aliens tho, look at the fanart)

Hexa: "I'm seriously talking to aliens now."

"Here's our first question. So, this was from Cyan - The Guardian of Paradise. I think he's the hero along with his gang that protects their kind and the Treeangle."

"And he's trying to become a wannabe power ranger, not gonna lie."

"🎶 Go, go wannabe rangers~ 🎶" Laughed

Hey there, kiddo!! I was interested about your kind. Why is everyshape have a different variety of colors like purple, grey, or mixed. Also, what's that weird, soft things on your heads.

Hexa: "It's called diversity, Cyan. My kind were born crazy, it's so amazing that science makes us born different than others which is very normal for our society. By the way, don't judge a book by it's cover, they're just like us.

Hexa: "Second Question, three words: It's a hair."

Hexa: "Another question. It's from Cube! The sadBOI!!"

Hello, Hexa! I just wanted to say why is your body so weird and soft? Are you made of pillows?

Hexa: "Uhh... Cube, the real truth is... I'm organic & fragile, made of flesh and bones." 

"It's really scary that I can easily get killed or devoured by pink alien dudes." 

"On to the next question!"

"Okay, I got from Blixer... whoa, that's a cool name for a bowling ball, cringey emoji like 🤪, poor 3d modeled cyclops."