My Horror Idea in MHA

Picture this.

What if Izuku Midoriya was born in Sagamihara before moving to Musutafu.

He met Katsuki Bakugo around the age of 3 in kindergarten. When they reached 4, Katsuki's explosive quirk emerged, along with the other kids in the kindergarten. Some time later, the doctor (Dr. Garaki) told Inko, Izuku's mother, that he was one of the quirkless population due to his two-joint bone in his pinky toe, which causes him to feel down, vulnerable, and insecure.

Most quirkless are adults, while 1 in 5 people are young.

Even so, his main goal is to be a hero by getting into UA. This ambition resulted in bullying, mockery, and humiliation by his peers, mostly his childhood friend.

Things got worse when he asked his idol hero named All Might, but he was rejected by saying Quirkless people cannot be heroes. He lost respect towards heroes.

He finds that there was an explosion in the middle of the city goes to see it, he was shocked that Katsuki was a hostage by a Sludge Villain. He decided to run into a dangerous situation, trying to save him, but All Might strikes the Villain.

After the situation, Izuku was scolded by Pro Heroes and Bakugo was praised. He finds it bullshit, he hated society.

He goes home after Katsuki told him that he doesn't need a rescue from a quirkless nobody like Deku and walks away angrily.

Izuku sighed and gave up his dreams but All Might arrived, telling Izuku how wrong he was. Izuku deadpans and glared at All Might as he declined the offer.

In the night, Inko announced Hisashi, Izuku's father, got a new job at Dasomia. It was a small city in Kanagawa, most of the population were quirkless.

Another fact, Izuku was born in Dasomia before moving to Musutafu.

(I'mma be honest tho. I noticed the fact that Kohei Horikoshi made name references of Star Wars names in MHA.)

Izuku accepted that he has to go to his childhood hometown that he never went and decided to drop out of Aldera Middle School.

He never got to say goodbye to his former childhood friend and a bully, Katsuki Bakugo.

A year later after they moved. He got enrolled into a new school to meet new friends and neighbours, most are quirkless while some have weak quirks and others are mutant quirks.

He met his very first childhood friend in the past before moving to Musutafu, Yukari Naiporo, a quirkless teenager.

(As you know, Yukari Naiporo is kinda reference to Y/N. Y is Yukari and N is Naiporo.)

Izuku and Yukari don't remember each other since babies, they met each other in Dasomia High School. They started as friends, many days later, both grew closer and closer until becoming a soulmate couple.

Little did they both know that Dasomia had a gruesome dark history.

Such as massacres, murder-mystery, disappearances, unsolved cases, serial killers, victims, & survivors, and mundane unknown incidents such as bridge collapse, wildfires, car crashes, train crash, sewage explosion, natural disasters, etc.

No one knows what was causing it... how can a small city turn into a cursed place.

(It gives me vibes of Fear Street, Stranger Things, Final Destination, Slasher Films, Fears To Fathom, Puppet Combo Games, Analog Horror, Dreamcore/Weirdcore, Comedy-Horror, Jack Stauber Music, Liminal Spaces, and Last Year [A survival game].)

• Cast •

Izuku Midoriya

Yukari Naiporo

Orine Toraji

Elijah Lundquist

Talon Veluz

Sayako

Inko Midoriya

Hisashi Midoriya

Mikumo Akatani

Eri

Akuji Satsugai

Kaito Satsugai

Ayume Yagi

Boa Takakata

Rōnin Goshima

Juniper Zhang

Dometrius Fludd

Isamu Saishin

Mika Saishin

Class 1-A

Class 1-B

Hitoshi Shinso

Pro Heroes

Villains

Civilians

TRIVIA
• Most of the characters will be quirkless. On the other hand, some have weak quirks.

• Dasomia is one of the cities who has foreign residents in Kanagawa Prefecture, other cities such as Osaka, Tokyo (Most), Saitama, & Aichi.

• Dasomia is a reference to the planet Dathomir from Star Wars Universe.

• In my BNHA AU, Dasomia is a fictional city name. On the other hand, a real life city named Sagamihara. It was in Kanagawa, Japan.

• 714, 866 residents are quirkless. On the other hand, 313 residents are Quirks (who were discriminated against by society due to their mutant and futile quirks).

• It will get more gory, bloody, and brutal like Corpse Party, Final Destination Franchise, Stranger Things, & Fear Street Franchise.

• This will be like similar to Slasher Films from 70s-2020s that we've watched like Nightmare on Elm Street, Sleepaway Camp, Megan, Happy Death Day, etc.

• It can ne similar to Analog Horror

• The whole world saw a mysterious livestream will watch it.

• Title: "HORĀMACHI". It means "Horror City".