Chapter 8

Shika POV

I looked back at them and I noticed they looked all beat up well, just Kakashi sensei Naruto, and Sasuke.

"Hey what happened while I was in the forest?"

"Hm? Oh! Kakashi sensei had fought this  Zabuza guy! Then this tracker Ninja threw needles at him and killed him!" I nodded and looked at the sky. Tracker Ninja.

"I'm guessing your pretty mad about that."

"You bet!" Of course.

~time skip~

We made it to Tanzuna's house Kakashi sensei had to rest because he over used his sharingan. He was out for a day. I went to check up on him. Tsunami was already in there.

"Is he a wake yet."

"Yep just woke up." Kakashi sensei sat up. The others came in.

How troublesome. I sat down and started to doze off. Kakashi sensei started talking. I wasn't really listening. What I did hear him say was that Zabuza was still alive. What a drag.

He's going to come back.

"Shika!"

"What Naruto."

"Did you hear what he said!?"

"Yep that Zabuza is alive. That's quite troublesome."

"As I was saying you guys need to train to be able to defeat Zabuza." I toned out Sakura mostly because she yells alot. Then this little kid came in.

"Why is everyone so loud." I mumbled. Kakashi and Tsunami must've heard me because they chuckled.

"It's ok Shika after this mission you can sleep as much as you want."

"You promise."

"I promise." I nodded. I'm going to take his book if he's lying. Kakashi sensei stood up and got his crunches. We followed him. He brought us to the forest.

Naruto didn't know what charaka was so Sakura was explaining it. I didn't listen because I already knew what charaka. I looked around there was some pretty high trees here.

Sakura was done explaining charaka to Naruto. I was looking up at the sky but I couldn't really see the clouds.

"Shika."

"Yes Kakashi sensei."

"You have to climb a tree." I looked at the others. They are focusing there chakra. I walked up to a tree.

"Shika you have to–" Kakashi sensei cut himself off when I started to climb the tree. I went up to a branch. I laid down in the branch.

"Simple."

"Seems like the females of the group have great chakra control. At this rate Shika is the closest to being hokage." I jumped down.

"I would never become hokage to much work."

"Of course." I walked back up the tree and laid there I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~time skip~

I woke up to a rock about to be thrown at me. I jumped down just in time.

"What?"

"We have to go back for dinner."

"Did you really have to throw a rock at me."

"Well I couldn't climb the tree that was the only option!"

"How troublesome. Let's go." Sasuke scoffed.

"Is there a problem Sasuke." He just grunted. What a drag. I began to walk.

"Wait up!" We made it to the house we entered.

"We're back." We sat down at the table and started eating. Naruto and Sasuke was eating fast trying to out do eachother. They ended up throwing up.

I went outside and looked at the sky. It's so peaceful. I won't get to do this for awhile.

~time skip~

We were at breakfast and Naruto was still not here yet. Everyone was worried about him. Sasuke and Sakura said he was probably dead. He probably feel asleep in the forest. All that training.

Sasuke went out as well probably going to go look Naruto. I flashed to Naruto. A person was already there reaching for his neck. How troublesome.

I grabbed their wrist. They looked at me.

"Don't touch him." I let go of their wrist and shook Naruto. He woke up.

"Shika!" What a drag.

"You shouldn't sleep in the woods. You could get killed idiot." He rubbed the back of his head and grinned.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine. Just come back soon. We don't need you to die." I walked away. I walked to the place we had to climb the trees and walked up one. I laid down on a branch and went to sleep.

~time skip~

I woke up to someone calling my name. What a drag. I let my body fall off the branch I was in.

"Shika!" I shot one of my special kunais on the ground and flashed there. I opened my eyes and grab the kunai.

I walked to Kakashi sensei and Sakura who both looked like they saw a ghost.

"You interrupted my sleep." Sakura started screaming at me. I looked away trying to drown out the noise. She finally stopped making me sigh in relief.

"Anyway where's Sasuke and Naruto?"

"I don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know!?"

"Well I found Naruto he was sleeping in the woods. I found him next to a person then left. Sasuke I have no idea." She was about to scream at me more when Naruto called out.

We looked at him. He climbed the tree.

"This high enough for you!?" He stood up. I was impressed. Then he was about to fall.

"Naruto!" But he stood upside down. He laughed then he fell for real. Sasuke got him just in time. He's a idiot.