𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"louis i'm going to marcus' game! you coming?" i shouted to my older brother from down the stairs.

"go ahead i'll be there in a bit!"

"alright, love you!"

"love you too!"

i shut the door and started to make my way to the game.
little did i know it would be his last.

marcus is my best friend; always has been. we basically live at each other's houses.

finally, i made it to the baseball game and found my way to the bleachers.

"malia!" evelyn shouts. "over here!"

"hey evelyn!" i say, sitting down next to her and regan.

"hey regan" i sign. "i missed you!"

"we missed you too!" she signs, smiling.

we all share a laugh then turn to the baseball field, searching for marcus.

"i see him!" regan signs, pointing to him.

we all wave and i make eye contact with him, blowing a kiss. he blows one back and winks, which is something we always did before he played. he says it's his "good luck charm."
correction: WAS his good luck charm.

then, the game started and marcus was at bat.

"let's go marcus!" evelyn shouts. "you can do this!"

the pitcher throws the ball.

"strike one."

shit.

he throws the ball again.

"strike two."

"it's okay" regan signs.
"it's alright honey!" evelyn shouts.
"you can do it marcus!" i then shout.

i turn my head to the left and spot lee coming up the bleachers. we wave him over and he quickly sits down.

"what'd i miss?" he asks.

evelyn points to the field, notifying him to watch.

the pitcher throws the ball one more time, but marcus doesn't move. he slowly looks up to the sky, something catching his eye.

suddenly, the whole crowd is looking up, noticing a dark gray cloud revealing itself from behind the others.

then, a blood-curling screech came out of nowhere. everyone covered their ears, screaming in pain. i couldn't move. i couldn't breathe.

lee notices something from behind the bleachers, his eyes filling with terror. "what was it?" i thought. a person? animal?
worse.

"lee?" i ask, removing my hands from my ears.

he turns to everyone.

"RUN."

hellooo. so i put my own twist on this but i hope it's not too bad lol. this is just the intro and there will be a lot more going on between marcus and malia but i hope everyone enjoys so far <3