Chapter 1- Answer Me. Please.

to reiterate, this is a reupload from my other account (which i have been locked out of) so I can finally finish it for you guys :)

OPTIONAL MOOD MUSIC - Plant by Kasper Lindmark

NOTE:
Bold=Zane
Italics=Kawaii~Chan
/Warnings for terrible online safety and occasional swearing/

{10:39 am 24th August} PM between 0555678903 and 4559603221

OMG! you will not believe what just happened!!! \(^o^)/

No, I don't think I will as I'm pretty sure you have the wrong number.

this isnt Katelyn? (•~•)?

No

So Sorry!!

{9:47pm 28th September} PM between 0555678903 and 4559603221

I know we both kind of silently acknowledged that we wouldn't continue conversation but I kind of need to do something.

uh k...?

May I... vent?

huh?

I just...

Ugh forget it. It was a stupid idea anyway. Bye.

no! wait! um...

what did you mean...?

...

I just wanted to... talk about stuff that I just really wanna get of my chest. I dunno, it just kinda felt safer to say it to someone I don't even know which is completely ridiculous now that I think about it.

no no... i get it

anonymity and stuff rite?

...

yeah

is that ok?

ok

you don't have to read it or anything, I just wanna tell someone because it's driving me crazy

um, ok, just give me a moment to type everything out

yep

{9:59pm 28th September} PM between 0555678903 and 4559603221

I'm the middle brother of 3. My older brother is popular, 'prince charming' type handsome, supposedly 'nice' and 'good'. he gets all the girls he wants (well almost) and he is the captain of one of my schools sport teams. his grades are good, he volenteers to help out teachers. my parents literally couldn't be prouder. especially my dad.

My younger brother is the product of an affair my mother had. that whole thing is over and my parents have moved on about it. except that my dad has no expectation for him. he gets away with so much more than i could ever. I've heard him talk about travelling the world when he's older, 'living free' or whatever he said. if i so much as mentioned that, my father would scorn me, talking of 'responsibilites' and 'family buisness'. on top of that, hes really smart, he got into my dream school a year early after i failed the etrance exam.

my father has expectations for me to be as good as my older brother yet even when i achieve any of them, he doesn't seem to care because my brother has already done it. i've learn tnot to try and be what i'm not anymore, but i culd use a little encouragmet every now and then. iyt's jsut so frustratig.