Chapter 10- Sick of this.

OPTIONAL MOOD MUSIC - Steady, As She Goes by The Raconteurs

Hiya everyone, its your least favourite writerr who sucks at being consistent and actually uploadinggggg

back at it again with number 10

Reminder to anyone that doesn't remember/know what the bubble tag minigame is, it's like the game 'Sardines'

Also I'm sorry that the last chapter was in present tense, and then this one past tense. I gravitate naturally towards past tense and only realised like halfway through this one that I'd done that :///////////////////////////////

Nana had just got to the Ro'Meave house (small mansion?) and she was already regretting coming. When Aphmau had called, looking for another person to play a game with her and Garroth, Nana had accepted immediately. She welcomed the distraction from her fraying friendship with Zane. Too late she asked where they were playing.

Don't worry Kawaii~Chan she reassured herself, tugging at the end of her pleated skirt.

you don't even know if he's home! And he definitely wouldn't want to play with Garroth and Aphmau. If he's home, he's probably hiding out in his room. And on the off chance you see him; he doesn't know that you're Nana.

Conscious sufficiently eased, she ran her hands through her pink wavy hair and thought about letting it grow out from it's shoulder length as she listened to the sound of someone rushing to the door.

It swung open and Aphmau, wearing a lilac off-the-shoulder sweater dress over light denim shorts and knee-high grey boots, appeared, beaming at her

"Kawaii~Chan! Thank you so much for coming! Now we can play our game" Aphmau ushered her in and Nana took a tentative few steps inside.

"So, who else is playing with us Aphmau~Senpai" she simpered in her best 'Kawaii~Chan' voice in hopes of covering up her unease. "Garroth~Kun... anyone else?"

"Well I'm not sure if-" Aphmau's amber eyes flicked towards the upstairs where Garroth, wearing a tight-fitted baseball shirt with dark blue sleeves and straight-legged jeans, was padding down the stairs, looking somewhat unsettled. When he spotted Kawaii~Chan, he corrected his features and gave her a charming smile.

"Nice to see you could make it KC" he offered her a fist bump which Nana accepted, giggling "Zane will be down in 5, surprisingly, he agreed to play"

Immediately, Nana felt herself go pale, but determined not to seem phased, she continued to smile.

"That's great, what should we play?" she asked

"Guess who!" Aphmau exclaimed at the exact time Garroth said "Hide and Seek!"

The resulting death stare shared between the two was enough to make Kawaii~Chan giggle despite herself.

"We play hide and seek aaaall the time Garroth!" Aphmau argued, hands on hips, standing on her tippy-toes in a failed attempt to appear more intimidating.

"Yeah, because it's great!" Garroth retaliated with his arms crossed, pouting.

"We're playing bubble tag" someone interrupted from the top of the stairs.

Kawaii~Chan's ear twitched at the sound of Zane's voice and she hoped dearly that he didn't notice. He ascended the stairs slowly, giving Aphmau and Garroth a peculiar look, as if challenging them, before resting his eyes on Kawaii~Chan.

She had to supress a shiver, he didn't look at her with blatant annoyance as he once had, but instead with interest.

The joking nature of their conversation immediately died.