Chapter 1- Lucy meets SALMANDER

25th of January

Dear Diary,

While I was just walking, I heard some girls talking about a famous wizard called Salamander. All the girls surrounded him and said nice things about him because he was really HOT! I stopped liking him until I saw his secret weapon. He had this ring that can make girls like him! What a stupid man! I liked him before but he was tricking me that he would helped me be in Fairy Tail!!!! We had made deal that he would only be helping me to go to Fairy Tail unless if I go to his silly little party on this ridiculous looking ship.

"What happen to all the girls," I asked. "I got them to trick you in this dance on the ship by feeding them this sleeping potion." said Salamander. "Oh........oh hey you took my precious keys!" said Lucy. "Keys.... A celestial wizard, huh?"said Salamander. "These are useless to me because only contract holders can use this magic. You're the worst ever wizard there is, why would a Fairy Tail wizard would do something like that?"

Suddenly, a familiar looking pink head person landed on the ship out of nowhere. And then he looked like he was about to hurl. "Natsu?" I asked pink headed boy. "Lucy!" Happy the cat flew and swooped me up and soared in the sky. Then that stupid little cat dropped me in the ocean! "Happy you idiot! Why did you do that?" Happy didn't answer. Meanwhile, Natsu was just lying on the boat! "Why is here just lyin' about when he has some enemies trying to do something bad?" Oh yeah, I completely forgot! Natsu's weakness was transportation.

I noticed that I could summon my most powerful spirit which was.... Aquarius! "Gate of the water bearer, I open thee! Aquarius! "Go Aquarius! Destroy the boy on the ship!" "Ugh! You annoying little girl!" Aquarious teased. "Just do it!" Aquarious was going to attack and she did but with Lucy. "Not me! Only them!" Lucy commanded Aquarious but failing. "Ugh! Annoying girl!"

A few seconds later, Happy and Lucy appeared, were both lying down on the sand while poor Natsu was going to hurl. Surprisingly, Natsu had stood up after getting beaten by Salamanders mates. "What are you going to do about this?" Salamander teased Natsu. "How about if I kick your arse?" "Yeh right! Can't even attack me!" "Oh yeah? Well get some of this! ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!!!"

After a few more injuries, the smoke had cleared and tada! Natsu had defeated Salamander!

Lucy had finally noticed that Natsu was the real Salamander because she said, "The real salamander is Natsu!"

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello! This is Mavis editing her chapters or maybe even making her chapters!
She apologises for not updating for like 10 billion centuries! Anyway please
follow these following commands:

-Forgive!

-Share!

-Vote!

~Mavis-san and Ka-chan!~