Chapter 2- Lucy Meets Wendy Marvell

I was just running away from Salamander, but it was actually Natsu. I just stopped and saw this tiny little innocent girl sitting on the bench." Um....hello are you Wendy Marvell from Fairytail?" I asked unsurely. "Well yes I am from Fairytail and my name is Wendy Marvell."Wendy said strongly. "Can you help me be in Fairytail so I can become a wizard?" "Sure I will help you just follow me." Wendy instructed me.

~10 Minutes Later~

"So here we are." said Wendy. "Arigato!" I said with heaps of thanks. "You're welcome! I will see you in a bit."

Wow this is really cool! I'm so excited! Lucy said cheerfully in her head. Then I saw Natsu in the entrance. "Hello again Luigi!" "It's Lucy!" Lucy corrected Natsu.

"Welcome back Natsu! Ooh! And who is this you brought with you?" Mirajane asked Natsu. "Oh this is Lucy. She says she wants to join Fairy Tail." "Oh my gosh! Aren't you Mirajane the one who models in the magazine, Weekly Sorcerer?" Lucy asked surprised that she just met a model. "Yes! Mirajane! Yep that's me!" Mirajane replied to Lucy. "I've always wanted to see you! And, my dream was to become one of them members in Fairy Tail." "Anyway, where would you like your stamp?" Mirajane asked. "Left hand, oh and make it pink please!" "Sure! One stamp coming right up!"

Mirajane had stamped Lucy's left hand. "Arigato! Thank you so much!" "Your welcome!" Mirajane smiled at Lucy. Meanwhile the whole guild was fighting. Mirajane must've noticed me because she said, "Don't worry! They always fight." Lucy replied back, "Ok." I saw Natsu fighting with a guy who doesn't have any pants on. "Hey! GIVE BACK MY BOXERS!" The guy shouted at Natsu. "The guy who is shouting at Natsu is Gray Fullbuster. And he always strips." Gray snatched the boxers quickly and put it on.

While that happened, Cana was on the bar counter drinking a large barrel of beer.

Narrator: This is Cana, she is a girl who likes to drink a lot.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Helllloooooo! This is such a short chapter! Sorry, but I don't have a lot of ideas what to put in this book!

~Ka-chan~