Speedwagons Cafe

Noriaki was already in the cafe, waiting nervously. He had his legs crossed waiting for the business man. He looked at the time and it was around 6:05. It's rush hour so traffic is a little dense, he should be here soon. Kakyoin got on his phone and received a text from one of his friends, Iggy.

"Good luck on your date with a millionaire 😉. Get that bag ig", Iggy said in his text.

Kakyoin responded with an emoji that rolled its eyes snd typed, "Omg it's not a date you dummy, it's a business date lol. I'm really nervous though for no reason, The dude is really hotttt".

Iggy responded saying, "lmao well let's see what happens."

Kakyoin didn't really know what that meant but was distracted by the sound of a bell when the door opened. He looked up and smiled.

Why am I smiling like I'm in love, kakyoin said in his  mind.

Kakyoin noticed Mr.Kujo smiling as well and was slightly going red. This made his heart skip a beat.

Noriaki stood up to greet Jotaro and shook hands. They both sat down and sighed.

Kakyoin quickly flashed his eyes at Jotaros and looked back at his lap.

Why am I feeling like this, kakyoin said in his head.

———————————

Jotaro noticed how flustered Kakyoin looked as soon as he walked in. He was in awe from Kakyoin's outfit. A miniskirt, with a cozy sweatshirt. He looks comfy, thought Jotaro.

"How's everything been Kakyoin", Jotaro asked.

"Everything is great so far sir, and you?", Kakyoin asked.

J: "Well you know, work is work. Can't really complain about it. I just have a bunch of shit to do for the company. I really don't feel like it."

K: "I understand that.. I wish I could help"

J: "Oh really, that would be very helpful. I wish you could but you need to be my assistant for that. I fired my last assistant two years ago, I forgot why but it's hard doing things by yourself. Usually I would pick whoever can really help me and become a team you know."

K: "Yes i understand sir, well just know I'll be more than happy to take that spot. Obviously if you think I can handle it", he said giggling at the end.

Jotaro chuckled as well.

J; "Let me order some coffee real quick, you want like a donut or a sweet?" Jotaro asked.

Kakyoin gets up from his seat.

J: "No, I got it. My treat."

K: "You sure Mr. Kujo, I feel bad."

J: "Don't feel bad gorgeous.... I'll be back"

Jotaros eyes widened.

That came out of my mind I swear, holy shit he's gonna think I'm a creep, Jotaro said. He started to get nasty and anxious. He walked to the ordering station and asked for two coffees and one sprinkle donut. He then walked to the pickup area and waited for his name to be called.

—————

Kakyoin could not believe what just happened.
He said gorgeous, maybe he thought of something else or just saying that to be nice?? Kakyoin was serious confused and flustered at the same time.

He was blushing so hard and was a little nervous. He started to mess with his nails and began to tap his foot violently.

Did Mr. Kujo really mean that?

Jotaro came back with the coffees and the donut for Kakyoin which was nice snd warm.

K: "T-Thank you sir... you didnt have to."

J: "Felt like it would've been rude to invite you and make you pay. And look, I'm sorry that gorgeous thing was random. Honestly I think you're really gorgeous and that word has been in my head ever since I've seen you. I'm sorry if that came out as weird."

K: "Oh please don't feel bad, thank you for the compliment though." He said with a smile. "If we're gonna be honest here, I think you're pretty handsome."

Jotaro couldn't believe that Kakyoin just blurted that out. Jotaro was left flustered.

J: "Thank you, and by the way you can call me Jotaro. I notice you say Mr. Kujo a lot but I have a first name as well." He said chuckling at the end.

K: "Yes of course sir, sorry it's just a habit."

Jotaro for some reason gets turned on whenever Kakyoin said "sir".

J: "Its a good habit, shows respect you have for that person, thank you"

K: "Oh you're welcome", he said smiling.

J: "You're a very sweet person, I can tell."

K: "Aww really? You're really showering me with compliments, thank you."

J: "You're welcome. I don't know but it's feels like I've known you forever. Like that feeling that you've known someone forever but they're a new person in your life. Did I word that weird?"

K: "No, I understood. I kinda feel that way too. How old are you Mr. Kujo?"

J: "I am 28 years old, no kids, no wife, and lonely as hell" Jotaro chuckled. "And you?"

K: "Well Im 18, single, and ready to mingle" Kakyoin said giggling at the end.

J: "No girlfriends?"

K: "100% Gay"

J: "oh really? Since you opened up to me, I guess I will too. Im gay as well."

K: "Oh wow really? That's nice, we have more in common now" kakyoin said smiling.

Authors note.

Sorry if this is bad, it's 3:30 am and I'm tired. Goodnight.

-X