Observation

The two men continued their conversations in the Speedwagon cafe. They talked about personal experiences, life, problems, and whatever came to mind. Jotaro was enjoying the conversation he was having with the red head. Jotaro was observing his face as he spoke. He noticed the rare eye color Noriaki had, purple. How beautiful, Jotaro thought.

Jotaro observed even more and realized how feminine Kakyoin looks. Maybe he looks more like his mother than his father. He noticed his pink plump lips, slim nose, high cheek bones, and perfect eyebrows. He also took note of his smooth, baby soft skin. He was very pale compared to Jotaro. Jotaro was a bit tan compared to Kakyoin.

Kakyoin also observed the handsome mans features. His bony nose, furrowed brows, small wrinkles forming, somewhat full lips, and ocean blue eyes. While Kakyoin was putting himself in a trance Jotaro asked him a question.

"Is your hair naturally pink?", he asked.
"Oh yes, I get this question a lot. Pretty much yea, it's been like this since birth", Kakyoin giggled. "I really like it, I think it suits you wonderfully, and your earings too. I love them.", Jotaro also added.

"Aww thank you Jotaro, it means a lot", Kakyoin said blushing. His cheeks flared red on his pale skin and Jotaro giggled, noticing. "One of my good friends, Polnareff, has heart earings. But it's more like a broken heart.", Jotaro said.

"That sounds really nice, I'm pretty sure I've seen those like on my Instagram feed." Jotaros eyes widened a little from remembering Kakyoins Instagram. He started to get nervous and tries to stop himself from picturing those seductive photos. "Anything wrong sir?", Kakyoin said. "No, no everything is fine, sorry to make you worry.", Jotaro said to reassure him.

K: "By the way, do you have Instagram?"
J: "Uhh yes I do, I just barely use it."
K: "Is it weird for me to follow you?"
J: "I don't think so, I mean I know you so far..."
K: "You can follow me if you want"
J: "Oh really? Are you fine with that?"
K: "Of course! Here's my username"

They both exchanged usernames and followed each other. Kakyoin didn't think much about what Jotaro thought about his Instagram. That was part of Kakyoin's plan anyways. He wanted Kujo to see the steamy pictures of Kakyoin half naked and showing his ass to the camera. He smirked a bit, but little does he know Jotaro has already seen those seductive post. Oh, Jotaro wanted him so bad, he wanted to rip his clothes off to feel his smooth body. Kakyoin was also having sexual thoughts about Mr. Kujo. Wanting to drop to his knees and start massaging his hard dick. They were both red imaging things in their dirty minds.

"Mr. Kujo, you remember how old I am right?", Kakyoin asked. Jotaro replied with a yes and continued to finish his coffee. It was already 6:30 and he had to be home by 6:50 to get himself settled in for his online meeting. He might as well break the news to Kakyoin.

"I'm so glad we got to meet up for a bit..." Joatro said with a seductive tone. This somewhat shocked Kakyoin, not knowing where Jotaro was heading towards. "Yes I'm glad as well", Noriaki said while fiddling with napkin. "I have good news for you young man.... You are officially an Employee of The Joestar bank. I wanted to tell you know because you start tomorrow. An email is going to be sent to you around nine. It'll give you more details. Congratulations.", Kujo said with a straight face. He wasn't really the type to show his emotions on his face but deep down inside he was happy that Kakyoin got the job. Jotaro wants Kakyoin to be his. Jotaro doesn't even know how Noriaki feels about him but it's the same. Noriaki has developed a crush on the man who owns the company he is working for. If only he was brave enough to admit it, they just met after all.

"Oh my goodness, are you serious? I can't believe it, I'm finally gonna be working. Thank you so much Mr. Kujo!" Kakyoin said with a wide smile. This made Jotaro blush once again.