part 2

Previously..

After evacuating the ship, the group encounter sloth-like monsters known as Kang Kongs, which are slow in the presence of light but fast in the presence of dark. Due to his Solar element being stolen by Retak'ka, BoBoiBoy resorts to Blaze. However, BoBoiBoy has not much energy left he reverted back into his original form. The group got attacked by the Kang Kongs. After the attack BoBoiBoy loose his consciousness and only to be saved by a mysterious figure....

Now let us continue~

BoBoiBoy then wakes up at the mysterious figure's home during breakfast, where the mysterious figure reveals himself as Hang Kasa. Upon asking he mentions that Retak'ka was a disciple of his who wrecked havoc, before offering to charge the two Power Spheras in his possession and train him and Ochobot under his tutelage. He also found Adu Du and Probe in the forest, before offering them to join BoBoiBoy in his training. Adu Du has has lost his memory after the crash and the last thing he remembered was Ayu Yu which he mistakens as his wife and captured by the Crystal Miners. Hang Kasa then explains there are three rules they have to follow if the are going to train under his, first was that they aren't allowed to enter Hang Kasa's house they will sleep in the tents outside his house, second rule was that they aren't allowed to communicate to outside world during the training, third was that they will not question about the training.

Meanwhile, Retak'ka and the miners go on a conquest to upgrade his Elemental powers by absorbing energy from various planets, starting from Planet Gur'latan. Retak'ka transforms into Voltra and uses Elemental Drain, before defeating the guards. Back on Captain Kaizo's ship, Koko Ci, Yaya, Ying, Maskmana and Ramenman discuss about going to BoBoiBoy's location. It turns out that Captain Kaizo rescued Fang, Yaya and Ying from the exploding TAPOPS Station and placed a tracker on Retak'ka's ship. Fang and Kaizo got down on Gur'latan, only to be surrounded by a pool of bodies. They report to Koko Ci that all the Gur'latan guards have been defeated, angering Maskmana. Koko Ci said that Retak'ka's conquest is more dire than expected. Yaya and Ying then trace Retak'ka and his crew's current location to Planet Bayugan, at where Retak'ka plans to enhance his Wind Element, before Ying sends a warning signal to the inhabitants to inform them about the threat.

In Planet Quabaq, Hang Kasa informs the two that icy winds can occur in the blink of an eye. When Gopal and BoBoiBoy end up frozen. Hang Kasa explains that their first mission is to shoot the fruit on the Bak-Bak Tree. BoBoiBoy transforms into Ice, and Gopal uses his Food Transformation Blast, but they were astonished to see the tree running and dodging their attacks. Hang Kasa then teach BoBoiBoy Ice how to use Ice Bow.

BoBoiBoy and Gopal's second challenge is to pluck the hair of the King Kang Kong, but it was revealed that King Kang Kong in bald. Angered, the King Kang Kong goes after them with his army of Kang Kongs, the chase stop when BoBoiBoy and Gopal remember that Kang Kong are slow in the presence of light. Kang Kong's stop in the light coming from the holes but Papa and Pipi Zola blocks the light by standing on the holes. Pipi reminds her father that Kang Kongs are slow in the presence of light, so they uncovered the hole, but covered it again to see the chase. The Kang Kongs managed to catch up on BoBoiBoy and Gopal on the way out of the cave.

Meanwhile On Retak'ka's ship, the Crystal Miners informs Retak'ka that someone has send BoBoiBoy's location on Planet Rimbara which turn out to be a natural satellite of Planet Quabaq to them. Yaya, Ying, Fang, Sai and Shielda help evacuate the Rimbaran natives only to find out that Cendamad, the youngest child of a Rimbaran mother was missing. Fang, Yaya and Ying rush to save him, only to be intefered by Retak'ka. With Ying successfully saving Cendamad, Retak'ka begins to absorb the planet's energy, eventually trapping Kaizo's ship.