Something Different

Sadie's POV :

I am so tired of the same thing every day, so today I thought the beach all day, maybe some weight boarding, swimming and definitely do some tanning.

After eating breakfast, I gathered all the things I would need for a day at the beach including: sunscreen, tanning oil, snacks, lunch, towels, an umbrella, my tanning mat, weight board, and a couple bottles of water. I packed all the food in a cooler and all my beach stuff in a bag; placing it all in my little red wagon. Then started down the boardwalk.

I have lived here long enough to know that nobody like going to the beach during the week, especially on a Wednesday. As I got closer to the end of the walkway I noticed there were only two other people there, they looked to be around my age and for a distance they look kinda hot. But I wasn't one to go investigate,  so I went and found the perfect spot. I unloaded all my stuff, set up the umbrella, and laid out the mat. You know I was really curious about them boys, and while I was putting some tanning oil/sunscreen on I happen to glance over their way and happened to notice that they were staring at me. Yes, I am practically flipping out, but it was a little creepy, and I had to keep my cool. So I slid off my shorts to reveal the rest of my bikini, and began to walk to the ocean. It was so refreshing on my feet after walking across that burning hot sand.

There was a light breeze and the perfect size waves, I began to venture out a little more into the water. I never went out to far, I mean I don't care if you have lived here for years, everyone has a fear of sharks. I have seen a few small ones before, but still, just the thought of one eating you alive.

I dipped my hair into the water, then swam back to shore. The boys had gotten a lot closer, and I was starting to become a nervous week. I stood up and walked out of the water to my spot, where I sat down on the mat. While grabbing my phone I noticed they were walking over my way. I looked away and got on my phone to text Kaycee, my best friend practically sister:

To Kaycee: "Kaycee  I  am about to freak the hell out here girl, I am at the beach and these two very nice looking guys are walking towards me, I wish you were here ok miss you!"

Before she could text back they were right beside me.

"Hello beautiful, did you fall from heaven because you look like an angel?" The one wearing gray shorts asked

The other one just smiled, and being the smart ass I am, especially with these cheesy pick-up lines, "Yeah, I did fall and it actually hurt really bad, but I sucked it up and got over it, like you should do. I have a girlfriend." I looked at him with a smirk on my face

"Oh my bad I am so sorry, I didn't know." He said, both of them  and one of those faces you make when you're in an awkward situation.

I began laughing hysterically, "Oh... MY... GOD!" I said in between laughs, "I Can't believe you fell for that, I am straight and single. I am sorry that was mean, I'm Sadie Star and you are?"

"I am Cameron Dallas and this is Nash Grier." The boy in gray said pointing at the other boy. "And it looks like we are going to be seeing a lot of each other since we just purchased the house next to yours." They smiled

"Well, it's nice to meet you and I am glad to have you as my new neighbors. Would you like to go eat lunch I am starving?" I asked pointing to my house

They both nodded, so we packed everything up and head to my house. I left everything on the back porch and let us in. "What would yall like for lunch?" I asked

I heard Cameron whispered to Nash 'you' while I was walking to the kitchen, "Hahaha, real funny aren't you. The only way we are getting familiar today is a nice talk while we eat a nice little sandwich." I said back

Then my phone and Nash's phone went off at the same time. I had received a text from Kaycee:

From Kaycee:"Girl don't start flipping, you are lonely and need a bf , so ask them if they want some lunch. Love and miss you too girly."

To Kaycee : " Thanks ttyl."

But if only she knew I had already done that. "Hey, sorry side, but I have to take a rain check, Cam can stay. I have to go help jack, jack got his foot stuck in the toilet." Nash said, rolling his eyes at the end.

"Ok, have fun." Me and Cameron said in unison, which lead to a few seconds of awkward silence

"Well," he spoke up ," it's just you and me." He said with a smirk plastered across his beautiful face.

Well what do you thank, comment any suggestions or advice. And don't forget to vote the chapter.
~Ans