Quick save

Sadie's pov:
"Left! Right! Right! Left!" he yelled, he was really beginning to get into this game. He was determined to call me his.

Normally I this isn't something I would have considered to determine if he could be my boyfriend or not. I would have at least grotto know him and then see if it would work out, but something about him was just so mysterious. I know him from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it. I wish I could just figure it out and quick, before I do something stupid.

I drove father down the road, follow his directions on when and where to turn next. " Take a right up here." he said and I did as said. We turned off onto a gravel road, I have no clue where we are or if we are even in Cali anymore. "Right" he said again. I quickly toke the right. The road went straight from gavel to dirt. It was different, normally I never get this far out in the country, hell I've never even seen a farm, but I have always dreamed that one day I would get to move out of Cali and live somewhere on a farm. Maybe get a few cows, a horse or two, maybe a pig, and some chickens, ya know?

I was so busy thinking I want even watching the road, "Sadie! river!" Cameron yelled. I blamed on the brakes, stopping right at the edge of the river? "Sorry Cameron, I got caught up in my thoughts." I said, feeling stupid.

He placed his hand on my back," It's ok, we are fine. Yeah its like 12:30 in the morning, and we are out her driving around not knowing where we are going, because we are playing a game that so far has been really fun." he said, causing me to giggle.

I turner the car off and got out, "where are you going?" he asked

"To go check out this so called 'river' you speak  of." I said

He just had this look on his face, I couldn't even describe it to your he just looked so stupid, "Ya coming?" I asked

He jumped out the car, following me to the 'river'. "Cameron you know this is a creek right?" I asked him oh so seriously.

"Really, I swear from the car, it looked like a giant river!" He said, and we both just laughed

"I want count this as a dead end if you agree that we can spend the night here?" I said using my sweet puppy eyes that I use on my dad to get stuff.

He stood there for a moment, "Yeah, we can stay here."

He stood there while I pulled the car off in to the big field that lined the side of the rode. When I got back he was, I guess trying to start a fire. "Do you need some help there?" I asked him.

"No, I got it babe." I smiled at my name