Time travelled ep1

Shisui POV

I jumped off the cliff, this is the end of me now.

Sarada POV

Me and Boruto was just finish training, when we were about to go home to eat dinner, we suddenly heard a loud noise coming from the forest.

"Did you hear that Sarada?"

"It seemed it's coming from the forest."

We followed where the noise came from.

We then saw a very injured body,
both of his eye's were missing. His body was very injured, there were so much blood.

He had black hair he looked about 16 years old, and his clothes gives away that he's a shinobi.

Me and Boruto quickly checked the body, he was luckly still breathing.

I quickly started to do first aid, to stop the bleeding using medical chakra that my mum taught me.

But when I checked around the body, just to see if there is more injuries that I haven't spotted yet. I saw a sign, It wasn't an ordinary sign.

It was the uchiha sign.

Papa said that we where the only uchiha left.

Boruto POV

Me and sarada heard a noise coming from the forest, so we decided to check it, and we saw a very injured person. Sarada then did medical chakra , but she just stopped and looked confuse.

"Why did you stop dattebasa?"

"It's the uchiha sign."

I look at his clothes, it was the uchiha sign.

"WHAT, didn't uncle Sasuke said that there weren't any uchiha except from sarada and uncle sasuke."

Sarada then quickly finish the medical chakra.

"we need to bring him into the hospital."

We carefully broung him to the hospital.

Naruto POV

I was doing paper work, while just hope that it would just disapear one day and never come back.

While Sasuke reporting the mission

All the sudden Hinata and Sakura came to my office.

Their face has a scared and worried.

"Boruto and Sarada isn't here, its been 2 hours since they haven't came home!"

''WHAT!''Me and sasuke said at the same time.

Something must've happend to them.

Then all the sudden an ANBU came.

"Hockage sama, Boruto and sarada had been reported in the hospital with a injured person, but... h has the uchiha sign on its clothes and he seemed to be a shinobi."

"WHAT?!"

___________________________________

I'm not used to have writing story, I'm not experience writing these stuff, if there is any mistakes please point that out.