ep8

Third POV

"This unbelievable." Shisui spat out immediately, without any second last thought.

"What do you mean ubelievable?" A calm voice questions behind them.

All three of them jump out of shock, except from Mitsuki, who's calm as always.

I was so focus on the hokage mountain that I even let my guard down.~ Shisui thought sadly with a sign.

Shisui looked up, and as he expected from the calm voice and the chakra from the experience with ANBU.

Grey gravitational hair. A close eye smile, and that voice.

It was the only one and only Hatake Kakashi.

Shisui look up and down multiple times.

He looks as if he barely had aged at all. Wonders if he still read that perverted- what am I thinking?!

Sign~

"JEEZ OLD MAN! STOP SCARING ME YOU CREEP!" Boruto shrieked loudly.

"My ear drums are probably gone after this."  Shisui quietly weezed, after Boruto shouted top of this lungs.

But the loud voice also made someone elses ear drum bleed, which made them angry.

"STOP SHOUTING BORUTO, YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK OUR EAR DRUMS!" Sarada shouted quickly and louldy, after Boruto just shouted. Bonk!

Sarada wacked Boruto head harshly.

"ACHOOO, THAT HURT!"

Shisui can feel his temples hurting.

"Maybe I'll also going to have brain damage from the shouting as well." Shisui whispered.

Shisui looked to and see Kakashi's face. He hadn't change at all. The only thing that seems different is, his height:which is expected, and where the gray headband is. It doesn't cover his eye anymore.

Shisui just immediately realised something. Where's Kakashi's sharigan? Did he not have it anymore?

"WGHYGFDDESSSDOEAHATYEAHVGG!"

Shisui was immediately out of his daze and sweatdropped. He looked at the two kids who's shouting over each other like cats, and thought to himself. They're still at it. Sign~.

He looked at Mitsuki:who had a calm face with a smile. He doesn't seem to be frazed at all. Seems that he got used to this situation.

He looked at Kakashi who also doesn't seemed to be too frazed about the yelling and screaming, just like Mitsuki, with a closed eye smile.

Sign~

"This is going to be a long day. " Shisui said to himself.
___________________________________

"How are you?" Kakashi said with a casual calm smile.

"Alraight, I'm just a bit confuse with all the massive changes in Konha, it's just so soo different of what I'm use to. The technology, the buildings. Also the people there had changed into completely different person than the person my timeline" Shisui answered back.

"I'm assuming you're talking about Sasuke and Naruto, aren't ya?" Kakashi said.

"yeah..."Shisui said awkwardly, while turning and looking at the otherside of the air, feeling very awkward.

Seeing some people he knew that is just a small immature child, now just a grown mature man now. It's just so shocking to him and feel so unreal.

"The way you're making that face is giving your thoughts away." Kakashi suddenly erupted Shisui's thought.

"Oh." Shisui said:didn't know what answer him back.