Chapter 4

~JIMIN POV~

Dinner was pretty quiet tonight which isn't usual for Y/n and I lately but I do see the wheels turning in the back of her mind as she goes between finding our son and eating herself.

She's thinking about the offer we were given earlier today to spend an evening with our therapist and his husband. An odd offer to be given from a therapist but I try not to think about that, I just think of it as a way to make new friends and that Taehyung isn't our therapist.

It would be good to have friends again. For years it's just been Y/n and I along with my family so I think it would be good if we have at least two new friends.

Sipping on my wine I then placed it down, watching Y/n wipe Minho's face clean from all the sauce across not only his lips but cheeks too. Even his hands were covered but Minho wasn't complying and started whining for his mother to stop.

Now that I finished I stood up when Y/n groaned, clearly stressed and I walked towards them just to pick up Minho.

"I'll give him a bath Y/n, you just eat and then I'll clean up after okay?"

I didn't let her respond but took my son out the room to the upstairs bathroom to start running him a bath and set Minho on his bedroom floor so I could pick out some pjs for him. Taking out two sets of Pjs I turned towards my son already sitting but staring right at me.

"Which ones Minho? Puppies or strips?"

I held them out and smiled at my son that just giggled and pointed towards the puppies. Satisfied with his choice I nodded and stuff the striped pjs back in the drawer and set the puppies pjs on his bed.

"Wise choice young man. I would of picked the puppies too."

Picking Minho back up from the floor I took him to the bathroom, undressed him and placed him in the bath already filled with bubbles just how he likes it. Kneeling down beside him I took a cloth and washed his body first and his hair with baby shampoo and then just let him play with the bubbles and toy boat now that he's washed and clean from his food.

Watching my son my heart filled with love and adoration for the small boy. I love him so much and I just feel so lucky even with having a wife like Y/n who has stuck by me through everything since the day we met and yet it feels like something is missing in our life and I know she feels it too.

We have everything and our love for each other is eternal but our sex life isn't so good anymore.

"I'll change him Jimin." Y/n

I turned over my shoulder to see her standing by the door frame, offering me a kind smile to which I smile back with a nod and stand back up to walk over to her, pecking her cheek before walking out to go back down stairs to clean up the table and kitchen like I said I would. I'm a man of my word after all.

Picking up the dirty dishes from the table I took them back into the kitchen and started up filling up the sink with soapy warm water. Upstairs I could hear Minho's laughter along side Y/n's. It was like music to my ears and even if I don't know what they're laughing at I couldn't help but chuckle with pride. Just the simplest of things make me feel this way towards my wife and son.

With them on my thoughts I started washing the dishes and setting them on the dish rack so I could dry them after when I'm done washing. It didn't take long for Y/n to come walking back in alone still with that sweet smile on her face that's still the same as the day I met her and instantly fell in love with her.

"Minho is in bed now. You should go say goodnight." Y/n

I nodded, finishing up the last wine glass and placing it on the rack.

"I will in just a moment but don't you think we should talk about Taehyung's offer? I know you've been thinking about it the whole day."

She only nods but softly sighs stepping in the kitchen.

"I know but we'll talk after you said goodnight to Minho, he's waiting for you." Y/n

Drying my hands with the nearest dishcloth I walked out and headed back up stairs to say goodnight to my little man already waiting in his bed for me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead, told him I love him and said goodnight just to leave and close the door but leaving on his nightlight he likes to keep on in case of monsters. I don't know where he got that from but he picked it up all on his own.

"I'm in the bedroom Jimin." Y/n

Hearing her voice I followed it to the bedroom like she said and closed the door behind me so the rest of the house could be quiet for Minho going to sleep.

"Now are we going to talk about Taehyung inviting us to his house for drinks?"

I asked her, walking over to her sitting on the edge of our bed.

"I guess so." Y/n

She sighed and looked down at her lap.

"What's the problem with going there for drinks?"

Asking her carefully because I honestly think it's a great idea but I know Y/n, she over thinks and she's clearly sceptically about this idea.

"Because for one we haven't done anything like that in a while and two I just think it's weird for our new therapist to invite us to his house for drinks with his husband. Isnt the purpose of speaking with a therapist is that they're suppose to be strangers we can talk to?" Y/n

Her gaze met mine and I chuckled, pulling her closer to me and pulling up her legs to rest across my lap.

"Yes therapists are suppose to be strangers but maybe he thinks it would be a good idea to get to know one another before we go talking about our problems. You were giving off very nervous vibes in there Y/n."

Y/n's eyes widen when she gasps.

"But I was nervous. Speaking to strangers isn't my strong suit." Y/n

"Exactly. Maybe doing this can allow us both to feel comfortable talking to him and we could possibly make new friends Y/n. It would be good for us trust me."

I grinned at her and she nods slowly staring deep into my eyes with her own before leaning in to rest her head on my chest.

"Okay fine. I trust you." Y/n

With a smile on my face I pecked the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her body, cuddling her. This opportunity would be good for us, I just know it.