The Chase

You squirm in your laid position, grunting and fighting anyway that you can as they surround you.

You glance at Jimin and Taehyung who won't look at you.

You glance at Yoongi and Jin, they won't even show remorse. They stare at you with a blank face and you assume a blank heart as well.

Namjoon stared at his mother. Jaw clenched as well as his fist.

Hoseok smiles devilishly, you don't know when he became so evil and terrifying. Even as kids it wasn't this bad.

And Jungkook? Well Jungkook just glared at you. He glared at you like you'd just killed his dog.

You realize his glare isn't that of his own... but instead his other personality.

You eyes widen as you move;

'He could be my way out.' You thought

"Jungkook!" You yell breathily

His lip twitches, "what?"

"Don't speak to the child, Jungkook. Do as I say and just stand around her while I find the spell." Says Elise as she flips through a large book.

"You used to be the leader, yes? Why are you following this old hag?"

"Hag?!" Elise questions as she slams the book closed

Jungkook chuckled, not because he thought it was funny but because he enjoyed the conversation.

"I am still the leader and we're not following. We're assisting—"

"Assisting? HAH! Sure. To me it looks as if Elise is running the show."

"Don't call me that! My name is mama to you—TO ALL OF YOU!"

You roll your eyes, "Elise... mind your business! I'm chatting with an old friend." You say as your breath catches and you stop squirming, "You used to love the chase Jungkook."

Jungkook doesn't speak but, instead he chuckles and walks closer to you.

"Jungkook don't... the consequence will not be—"

"Hyung...how's your strength?" Jungkook asks as he nears your side

"Better... not completely depleted." Taehyung answers

"And Jimin hyung?"

"Fine." He replies, but you can tell both Jimin and Taehyung are weak.

"Kconk reh tuo." Jungkook says

You raise an eyebrow in confusion before Taehyung and Jimin walk over to an unsuspecting Elise.

Jimin grabs her arms.

"What. Are. You. Doing?" She seethes

"Sorry ma." Taehyung takes his fist and punches her right in her nose.

Her body immediately goes limp and Jimin tosses her to the side.

You watch her body fall and then you begin to freak out again.

"NO! WHAT IS HAPPENING WHY DID YOU HIT HER—"

"Shut up!" Hoseok yelled as they all came closer to you

You nonchalantly cower in your laid position on the table.

Jungkook undoes your wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs causing you to be able to jump up from the table.