✨C H A P T E R LXIII✨

Tragedy?

Joseph's POV

Here I am looking at the window of the emergency room as the doctor and nurses is trying their best to wake him up and bring his heart back. Please baby wake up please we still have to celebrate all the year until the end, we still have to do our to do list please wake up. Please Iisten to me please you also told me that you wont leave me hang please baby I still need you please. I Joseph Cuaton wont leave you so please wake up I love you so much. 

Then I can still see how the doctor and nurses do all their best to wake Ian's up. Nakita ko din si tita Jen crying kaya I walk towards her and she hug me and begging Ian to wake up. See baby tita Jen is also waiting for you please came back so please baby we love you so much. Nilingon ko si Baby Mariko and she's also crying "I wanna go inside to wake brother up, Brother!!......" sabi ni Mariko "Son please wake up don't leave us please...." tita Jen beg "Seph is also waiting for you so please don't leave now pretty please" dagdag ni tita Jen and her tears wont stop on falling down.

"Baby I know you're here so pretty please begs you to come back please" sabi ko and the doctor look at us then meanwhile bumalik yong heart beat niya. Damn I know he's fighting then the doctor look at the nurses and they all went out the emergency room to share the news "He came back ma'am and sir. Pero we wont lie to you guys, the last 3 minutes we almost give up because yon na po dapat yong last na minutes na yon would be the test kung babalik pa siya or not but we didn't know na babalik siya kasi muntikan na kaming mawalan ng pag asa" the doctor said and tita thank the doctor and the nurses and of course God. 

Baby you really a fighter I love you so much, you really love us you came back for us.......... Thank God he bring you back to us baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
//END OF FLASHBACK//

Ian's POV

"You guys cried?" tanong ko kay Joseph kasi gusto kong malaman lahat yong nangyari this past 11 months already while we're on his car papunta sa place nong nag first date kami, where I also met tito and tita.

"Yup, pano kasi akala namin you will leave us" sabi ni Joseph.

"Aww.... Of course I won't do that, lahat gagawin ko just to keep myself alive because I know you guys are waiting for me to wake up" sabi ko.

"Thank God for letting you alive until now, kwento kasi ng doctor sa amin nila tita mababa daw yong chance mong mabuhay non but they were to shocked na bumalik sa dati yong heart beat mo" he said damn that so scary kasi ayaw ko pa ding mawala pa eh. Then I don't know na my eyes is filled with tears already arghhh... Buti nalang they also wait for me kasi they I know I'll fight for it.

"Hey, don't cry... I'm now happy that you're alive and here you are with me, going to celebrate our anniversary" he said (Happy anniversary po) how sweet of you author. With that I heard tumulo lang ng isang patak yong luha then I smiled at him and I hug his right arm.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you more baby" sabi naman niya then, and I'm just looking at the road while he's driving.