✨Special Chapter✨ prt1

Letter reveal

Dear: Yannie-verse or should I say baby,

I will stand with you, my baby, no matter what happens. I will love you even if the whole world is against you. I will give you my entire heart, and I don't care if it causes me any form of discomfort. You are the King of my heart that will always rule it until the end of time. For the first time, my whole body feels alive. I will love you forever.

Having a relationship with you is one of the things I enjoy .. Because you filled my heart. Pag mamagal mo lang pala ang makakapag pa balik ng ngiti sa aking mga labi... Kahit na minsan ang babaw babaw lang ng pinag aawayan natin sayo at sayo parin ako... Kahit na ang daming mga nag sasabi na we should break up with each other and find a girl dahil yon daw ang mas maganda....

Pero wag mo nalang silang pansinin ang mahalaga mahal kita at alam ko at ramdam ko din yong pag mamahal mo sa akin... Isa ka din sa dahilan ng pagiging success ko sa buhay because you're my inspiration, you are the reason kung bakit ko binibigay yong best ko... For you I mean for us for our future. Mahal na mahal kita baby.... Always remember that.... I John Joseph Cuaton will love you and always here with you...

Lastly as your man I'm so proud of you dahil unti unti mo na ding na aabot lahat ng pangarap mo. Nakita ko naman lahat ng efforts that you give in every video ramdam ko na mahalaga sa iyo yong mga fans mo... I'll support you in you Journey baby until you reach the top baby... I love you so much... Again I'm here always for you as your man and of course as your fan...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Good evening guys... Here's the letter reveal yan lagi kasi yong nakita ko sa mga comments niyo sa last part ehh... Letter reveal muna. Hanggang prt 5 yong special chapters..... I love you guys so much.

Before I forget thank you for 1.1k votes and 18.9k reads... I'm really thankful to all of you🥺🥺🥺....

Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen... Stay safe, God bless you always and spread positive vibes. Lablots...... 😘🥰

Vote for the prt2 of special chapters