Priorities

Days passed by like a blur. It had been a week since all the rumors started.

Jiang Yue's silence did not seem to affect all the students. As they continue to give her disgusted stares and condescending smirks.

However, Jiang Yue is acting like all of this has nothing to do with her. She is more concern about meeting her first employee Bai'Li.

If a genius like him will be her subordinate, then her chances of being able to finish all her plans will increase exponentially.

Jiang Yue's indifference made a lot of people assume many things. Still, she doesn't care. She was just looking at them like they were clowns. These rumors will not sway her.

She had her own priorities.

Jiang Yue can't help but pity these people. She even wondered how they will survive in this cruel world with their stupid brain ah.

Jiang Yue was just enjoying herself as she watched the dark clouds of rumor spread into the whole city.

Lately, all elite families in Xin City are already aware that Lu Shi had gone jewelry shopping with Fu Jin. A lot of people saw them together. Some even took photos and dared to share it online.

When Yu Chen saw Fu Jin and Lu Shi together, he was dumbstruck. He recognized Fu Jin as the guy named Jin who ruined his dinner with Jiang Yue. He immediately called Jiang Mian to share this important information.

Upon hearing that Fu Jin and Jiang Yue is already acquainted with each other, Jiang Mian panicked. She immediately went home and informed her mother about Yu Chen's discovery.

A flash of annoyance can be seen in both Lu Shi and Jiang Chanming's faces when they heard Jiang Mian. This Jiang Yue is really troublesome.

After the car accident, both Lu Shi and Jiang Chanming decided to lay low. This is to avoid the suspicion from the Wang Family. They thought that they can finally stop acting cordial to Jiang Yue because of Fu Jin. However, Jiang Yue, this bad egg, is really something. She is now even acquainted with the person that could possibly elevate their status.

"How is the Fu Family? Have you heard anything from them?" Jiang Chanming asked Lu Shi while kneading his temples.

"No, I haven't, but I already asked the media to go to Fu Jin's Place to try and get an interview. Maybe they could get a reaction from him. Aiya... Chanming stop worrying. Since Fu Jin didn't do anything to prevent these rumors then he must have taken a liking to our daughter. After all, she has all the talents and looks. Who could compare to her? " Lu Shi explained.

The Fu Family could easily suppress these rumors, yet they did not do anything.

What could be the reason other than Fu Jin admiring Jiang Mian? Their beautiful daughter?

"Hmmmp! That Jiang Yue is only beautiful on the outside, but she is arrogant and willful. With all the rumors about her, I doubt that Young Master Fu will like her. They must have known each other because of their families." She added.

"But mother, Yu Chen said that Young Master Fu is acting as if they have known each other for a long time now. He even knows elder sister's favorite food and even dared to feed her!" Jiang Mian rebutted. After knowing what Fu Jin looked like, Jiang Mian can't help but her desire to have him for herself.

After all, he is not only handsome, his background is also incomparable to anyone.

Lu Shi let out a sneer. "Hmp. Now that I think about it. Jiang Yue will also turn 18 a few weeks from now. She is of a marriageable age already. Chanming, have you already set an engagement for Jiang Yue?"