Future

Rumors of Jiang Yue being disowned became a hot topic in the elite community. This time more people accused her of being unfilial and ungrateful.

"I heard that Jiang Yue wanted Young Master Fu for herself, so her father didn't have a choice but to directly disown her. I mean, who would want a shameless daughter like that?"

"Even my grandmother told me to stay away from Jiang Yue. She said that shamelessness is contagious."

"So now that Sister Jiang is to be engaged with the Fu Family, Jiang Yue decided to leave Senior Yu Chen and chase after Young Master Fu instead. How despicable."

"I'm sure she is jealous of her sister. After all, Sister Jiang is a true model of the youth. She is not only smart, but she is also very talented ah."

"Hmp! I saw Jiang Yue with Shen Rong a while ago. I don't know what has gotten into Shen Rong. She is still trying to be friends with Jiang Yue."

"Maybe Jiang Yue threatened her. Just like what she did to our headmistress!"

"We need to ask our Headmistress to expel Jiang Yue. She is a bad influence. I don't want her to become a part of our university."

"I agree. Come, accompany me to the Student President's office. We need to talk to Senior Yu Chen."

More and more students judged Jiang Yue based on the rumors. Many of them even suggested having Jiang Yue removed from the school.

However, Jiang Yue still didn't say anything. Shen Rong tried to convince her to do something, but Jiang Yue refused. Days passed as the rumors spread all over the City.

Now even people with lower status would sneer when they see Jiang Yue.

Yu Chen did not expect that the rumors will grow to this degree. However, he couldn't help but feel happy. He decided to use this opportunity to get close to Jiang Yue.

Whenever Yu Chen hear someone badmouthing Jiang Yue, he would immediately stop them. He even warns everyone in the school not to believe in rumors like that.

Yu Chen tried all he can to get close to Jiang Yue, but she seemed to become wind these days. She would appear and disappear almost at the same time.

While Yu Chen is having a hard time getting a hold of Jiang Yue, Lu Shi and Jiang Mian are feeling a little nervous. It had been almost 2 weeks and they still didn't hear anything from the Fu family. Both mother and daughter had been feeling a little gloomy in the past few days. But somehow, the thought of Jiang Yue suffering from all the rumors would immediately lift their mood.

Of course, Jiang Yue didn't see it that way. For her, this is an opportunity. An opportunity for her to be alone and make some plans. She needed a detailed plan for her company. Her schedule seems to be always full.

She was taking charge of everything for her company. She even designed their whole underground office and suggested some recipes for her cafe.

However, her schedule made Fu Jin sulk and walk around with a long face all day.

Jiang Yue was ignoring his calls. She did not send him any text messages aside from the thank yous with a smiley face every time he sends her gifts.

He felt it is a little unfair. He decided to woo her properly, but it seems she also decided to ignore him. He looked at the full body mirror in front of him and examine himself thoroughly.

He sure is very good looking. In fact, a lot of girls are swooning over him.

If it's not about his good looks, then it must be his... intelligence?