9

jk's pov

I woke up because the sunrays was hitting my face, I closed the curtains so that the sun won't disturb sinb's sleep. And yes she's still here. I decided not to send her home cause it was so late and we were exhausted from the 4 rounds sex last night. I went all out for her, she seemed to enjoy it, she was obviously pleasured.

I stood up and wear my pajamas cause I'll go down stairs and cook for us cause it's already 7:18am. When I was about to move out of the room, I stared at sinb and felt guilty as I realized something.

Why did I fuck her? She has a boyfriend and is happy with her relationship, I know I made her horny and hot last night but it was still wrong. Shes obviously longing for her boyfriend's presence that's why she bit into my temptation.

But I like her, I like sinb, I like her so much. While I was staring at her eyes last night, her moaning and hugging me while I was banging her. It just made me like her more. But I liked her before last night happened.

Ok stop with the thoughts, it already happened. Let's just cook.

Sinb's pov

I woke up as I felt it was already morning. And when I opened my eyes, I saw a different style and color of ceiling. "I'm still here?" I asked myself. I sat up and scratched my head softly "oh yah, jungguk didn't want me to leave last night" I added.

Last night, it was amazing. Jungguk absolutely knows what his doing, he made me horny even it was already the last round. We were so sweaty and wet. We were kissing while fucking.

But suddenly...

I remembered a scene of me and soobin doing the exact same thing. And to be honest, jungguk and soobin kinda looked alike for me. And I was imagining soobin was the one fucking me considering they have the same size of dick.

But is this fine? Am I crazy? I have a boyfriend but I still bit into jungguks lips. I mean, who can? I suddenly missed soobin. I miss him alot now.

While tying my hair into a messy bun, I smell a delicious food "food?" I told myself. I looked into the mirror and saw myself with all this oils and puffy cheeks. So I did my skincare first using some of jungguks skincare product and massaged my face.

When I went downstairs, I saw a guy with a broad shoulder and soft musculine back.

It was jungguk. He was cooking some breakfast for us.

"Hey" I said "oh sinb, good morning. How was your sleep?" He asked "it's good, your room is cozy and your bed is comfy. I liked it" I said then he giggled "glad you do" he said.

I remembered something again...

Flashback....

"Good morning babbyyyy" soobin said as he hugged me on bed. I woke up and saw him smiling cutely at me. "Good morning baby bread" I said with my morning husky voice but in a sweet tone. "How was your sleep?" He asked "it's was great, thanks for letting me use your arms as my pillow overnight. It was comfy" I said then he giggled "glad you liked it" he said then smiled.

End of flashback....

Why do I get the same vibes of soobin from jungguk, this is nuts. Maybe I just really miss soobin.

"Sinb? Siiiinbbbbeeee" jungguk said as he was snapping his fingers infront of my eyes. "Oh.. yeah?" I asked "what were you thinking?" He asked "oh nothing" I said. "Okay then let's eat already" he said. He helped me with my sit and placed some plate,spoons and fork infront of me.

After a few minutes....

"You going home?" He asked "yeah thank you so much" I answered "hey let me drive you"he offered "sure that will be nice" I said then smiled at him.

......

When I arrived home, I checked my phone and I was packed with missed calls from soobin "etteokhae?" I said to myself, at this moment soobin might be in his class. But I don't care anymore, he might be mad at me I should call him.

When I called him, a few seconds after he answered "hey baby? I'm really sorry I fell asleep last night and I just woke up, I'm so sorry" I said "no it's okay, as long as we're talking now" he said "are you in class? Am I disturbing you?" I asked "no no you don't, I'm in my dorm room, I feel sick and my professors told me to come back here and just rest" he said. "Aaweehh my baby is sick, did you drink your medicine already? Are you eating fine? Eat healthy okay? And don't exhaust yourself" I said then I heard him giggle softly.

"Yes babe, I will" he said "hmm how's your meeting last night?" I asked "there's actually no meeting last night" he said "what?" I asked "hear me out okay? It was just a girl who liked me, she confessed to me last night. But I rejected her, of course I told her that I have a girlfriend already. I got you, and I'm loyal and faithful to you. But she didn't listen, she tried to kiss me but I pushed her away and ran" he said "ooohh damn you might be so handsome for her" I said "then aren't I handsome for you?" He asked. "Don't worry you're the most handsome man ever" I said then he chuckled "gomawooo" he cutely said.

"You should sleep and rest now okay? I'm going off to work it's almost 10" I said "sure baby" he said. "I love you" he added "I love you too, I love you so much" I said. "And also I miss you so much" he said then I giggled "I miss you more than you can imagine" I responded. "Sleep now okay? I'll end the call" I said "okaaay bye baby ttinb, take care" he said "you too, and get well" I said then he hummed as response. I ended the call for me to start getting ready.

"of course I told her that I have a girlfriend already. I got you, and I'm loyal and faithful to you."

I'm such a bad girlfriend, my boyfriend avoids girls who likes her and even tell people that he has me, he's so loyal and faithful. And here I am, just went home from the house of the man whom I fucked with last night. Soobin don't deserve this, I need to change this part of me.