15

JK's POV

Wow, yesterday was a great day, I've got the chance to enjoy the whole time with sinb, plus! WE ALMOST KISSED!

"AAAAAAGGGGGHHHKKK!!" I started yelling and screaming under the pillow because of the excitement I felt, "wait? I'm so hyped up because of a kiss? We already had sex? What's up with me?" I asked myself.

Suddenly my phone started ringing "oh hello minho-ssi" I said as I answered the call "oh hyung, just wanna tell you that I'm back home" he said "you are?!" I excitedly asked "yep, I'll be staying here for a week" he answered "then?... What's your plan?" I asked "rest, I don't want you to come here, I don't want to see you. This is my rest week away from school okay?" He said "ohh sure if you say so" I akwardly said, then Minho ended the call.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked myself, while looking at my phone screen, sinb's name suddenly popped up as she texted me. "Yesterday was fun, can you teach me again today?" She said.

Sure why not though:

:What time are you available?

I'm available for the whole day:

:Well, after I grocery I'm going there

That'll be a great idea!:

:Then see you jungguk oppa

Sure see you!:

Oppa? HEY! SHE JUST CALLED ME OPPA! All this excited feeling is summoning inside me again and I started jumping and rolling everywhere.

Sinb's POV

After a few moments....

I already arrived infront jungguk oppa's place, but where is he? He's not opening the door eventhough I've been ringing the bell for quite a few times. I also tried to call him already but he doesn't answer.

Maybe I should just walk inside?

I fully made a decision and started walking inside, theres absolutely no one here. I just started searching for the book from yesterday that I couldn't finish reading.

"Hey" suddenly jungguk oppa's voice came out of nowhere "damn you shocked me" I said as I flinched. I faced him and was shock "HEY! WHAT THE HECK??!!" I shouted as I saw him, wet with his towel covering his private part. He obviously came out of the shower. "Why are you so shocked? You've seen this twice, there's nothing to worry about" he said then he giggled.

Well... To be honest I missed seeing his body 👅

"Just get dressed already" I said "sure wait for me there" he answered then left me at the study room.

After a few minutes...

Jungguk oppa came back, with a glass of water "here have some" he said, I grabbed the glass from his hands. "Well what do you want to learn now?" He asked "well, this topic makes me so curious" I said. Then we started talking about business stuff.

Without noticing, the sky was obviously getting dark from the window view "it's getting darker, maybe I should go home?" I said. "Well aren't you hungry? I can treat you out for dinner somewhere" he said. 'dinner? Just me and him?! Well why am I getting too excited about it? He just sees me as his student right now though' "Great I'd love to!" I calmly said.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, as I grabbed it I saw soobin was calling me "wait let me answer this" I said "sure thing" he answered.

"Hello soobin what is it?" I asked "do you have plans for tonight?" He asked "well yeah" I awkwardly answered "with who?" He asked again "jungguk oppa" I straight out answered him. "Him?! Again?! You've been hanging out with yesterday and today" he said "no, it's not like we're hanging out, more like business talk" I said.

"No I'm going there to fetch you, he's not giving me time to be with you anymore, it's not right" he said "how? How is that not right? He's helping me, and you're still not my boyfriend again" I said. There was silence at this moment, and I heard soobin exhaled. "Oh okay, that hurts. Then sure, go with him. Just text me whenever your back" he coldly said then ended the call.

Soobin's POV

I threw my phone hardly on the sofa "FUCK! FUCK! JUNGGUK YOU PIECE OF SHIT! YOURE NOT GIVING ME TIME WITH MY WOMAN! I WANNA KILL YOU NOW!" I started yelling as I felt so mad when sinb was trying to avoid me. "What did that punk say to sinb about me?! Are they just talking about business?! What if he's  actually hitting on sinb too?! No no no he's gonna regret that" I said while trying to calm myself.

"I need to find a way to surely get sinb, what if?...." I didn't continued what I said as a brilliant idea came into my mind. "I'll make her pregnant" I said with eyes full of passion and eagerness to get sinb.

I started laughing, if my plans work out, for sure she'll be forced to marry me, but it's not like she doesn't love me, ofcourse sinb loves me! She should love me!!!!

Jungguk's POV

"Here take a seat" I said as I assisted sinb to her seat. "Thank you oppa" she said 'aaahh that word, it gets me all the time, she sounds so sweet whenever she calls me oppa'. I sat down infront of her. "Well thank you for going out with me here tonight" I said "wait, jungguk oppa. You've gotten so calm and gentleman" she teasingly said "why? Doesn't it suit me?" I asked "no, I actually like it" she said then smiled at me.

That smile, is so beautiful