Our First Encounter

Being in Jennie's company, Chaeyoung now had a number of friends. She wasn't the introvert girl she used to be anymore.

Jennie
Hey Chae! I'm not gonna come tomorrow since I hv a bad flu🤒

Jennie texted her.

With Jennie not around, Chaeyoung felt quite bored and lonely. She liked being with her other friends but Jennie was her sunshine, without her she felt incomplete.

So after the school hours, Chaeyoung went to hv a walk by the lake. She was sitting on a bench eating chocolate when a small puppy came to her and started waggling its tail with an innocent look on its face as if asking for some chocolate.

"Aww... It's sooo cute" she squealed. She loved animals.

"Hey there little pup! Oh, do u want some?" She said noticing the look on the pup's face.
"There you go" she said giving a peace of her chocolate to the pup.

"What's ur name?"

"Yeontan" a voice came from behind her.

"Huh?!" She got startled by the voice and as she turned back she saw her classmate Taehyung standing there.

"Kim... Taehyung?"

Did I startle you?" He asked with an awkward smile on his face and looked totally adorable.

"Oh! No no... Is this ur dog?"

"Mm hmm" he smiled.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know that it's urs-"

"Oh no it's totally fine... Yeontan loves chocolates"

"Park Chaeyoung... Right?" He asked.

"Yeah"

Chaeyoung stood up and they started walking together."It's wierd that we're in the same class and it's the first time we're talking to each other"

"Hehe" Taehyung laughed awkwardly.

"Actually I seldom attend the classes nowadays since I'm at the basketball court practising most of the time. We hv a match next week u know"

"Oh yaa u r the captain of our team, aren't you?"

"Yap"

"I too love basketball- I mean just watching..."

Taehyung chuckled

and said" why don't u come to the next match then?"

Shocked by his sudden invitation, Chaeyoung didn't know what to say.

Noticing this he said " I mean only if u want to...."

"Oh yaa I would love to... I'll surely come!" she said happily.

"Ok then see you next Thursday" he said with his same adorable smile.

"Yaa sure" She said smiling like an idiot and waving at him.

"He's so adorable😍" she thought. "Anyone would fall for that face"

Kim Taehyung aka the dream of every girl

Kim Taehyung aka the dream of every girl. He was well known for his good looks and awesome basketball skills and had a number of fangirls. Although his ex girlfriend wouldn't let anyone be around him who was...

U'll know in the next part😉

I'd love it if u guys will give me some votes🥺👉👈

                                  💜💜💜