𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘣𝘦 𝘈𝘯 𝘖𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?

"it's me, Hi guys!" Irene said in her usual sugar coated tone of speaking.

" Hi jungkook, am I late?" She asked Jungkook.

"No no, come. Have a seat".

"Okay... Oh Hii Taehyung." She said in the sweetest way possible, but Taehyung completely ignored her. Feeling a bit taken aback, she thought it was best not to talk to him any further and greeted Jennie.

"Hi" said Jennie in a low and uninterested tone. The truth was that Jennie didn't like Irene either because of her rude behaviour towards their juniors and also she had been with her crush at a time. She was glad that Taehyung wasn't with Irene anymore.

"Hel-" Irene was about to say hello to the 4th person when she realised that it was none other than her middle school classmate Roseanne. "Huh?...Roseanne?..." She said in a low voice.

"Irene?! What is she doing here? My worst nightmare came true!!! Oh no oh nooo!"

"Rose- Her name is Park Chaeyoung, Irene"... Said Jungkook correcting her.

"Ah... Is it?... I- maybe I mistook her for my middle school classmate in Australia"...

"Australia? Heh... What r u saying? Chaeyoung is from Busan, right Chae?" Said Jennie.

"R-right" Chae said with a slight smile on her face.

But Irene knew that she wasn't mistaken and the person sitting in front of her was Roseanne for sure. She was looking at Chaeyoung with suspicious eyes.

"Uhm... Why... Is everyone so quiet?" Asked Jungkook awkwardly.

"I guess they are too happy to say anything after seeing me, aren't you, guys?" Irene said with a sweet smile.

"Uh huh" Taehyung nodded with a serious face.

"Yeah exactly." Said Jennie.

"So shall we order something?" Asked jungkook clapping his hands.

"I'll just take a coffee, I've to go early. I've plans with namjoon and jimin." Said Taehyung.

"I too hv extra classes at my academy today so I've to leave early. I'll take a mojito."

"Why did u guys not tell me this before? I thought we are gonna hang out after this?" Said Jungkook with a cunfused and sad face.

"You didn't tell us either that u are inviting this girl." Mumbled Taehyung so that only Jungkook could hear.

"What do u mean? Are you guys not on good terms?" Asked jungkook being ignorant of the situation.

"Forget it" said Taehyung in an annoyed tone.

"Uh... What will u take Chaeyoung?" Jungkook asked her, turning away from Taehyung.

"Washroom..." Caheyoung mumbled.

"What?"

"Umm...I-I have to go to the washroom. Excuse me."

"But atleast tell me what will you-" but before jungkook could complete his sentence, Chaeyoung was already gone.

"Me too" said Irene and followed Chaeyoung.

As soon as Chaeyoung entered the washroom she dashed into one of the toilets and closed the door behind her. "What do I do? what do I do? What the hell is that girl doing here?!?!"

She took a deep breath, "okay... For now, let's just leave saying that I've some really urgent work. Yeah. Okay."

As soon as she opened the door she saw Irene standing near the wash basins.