1.4

chapter 4, Act 1

   today you joined kuroo, bokuto, kenma tsukishima, and hinata in playing a bed wars game

today you joined kuroo, bokuto, kenma tsukishima, and hinata in playing a bed wars game. kageyama flaked on them so they invited you on short notice. kuroo was the only one streaming at the moment.

—First-round

Kenma and Kuroo were on a team, Bokuto, and Tsukishima, and then you and Hinata.

"Let's crush this Shoyo!" you say, pumping a fist in the air. "yeah!!".

"let's kick their flat asses Tsuki!" bokuto yells into his mic causing everyone to groan. "yeah whatever," he responds with a monotone voice.

kuroo and kenma were on the red team. you look over to the side to see them beginning to bridge over to your island. "Woah! Woah! stay socially distant from me," you jump up and down to try to wack them off of their bridge.

"Hinata!! come back we are being attacked!".

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" he runs back to the base right as Kuroo and Kenma jump onto your protected bed. Your silver sword swings back and forth to hit kenma until eventually he hits you off the island.

"ur dog shit" Kenma chuckles.

"dick face,".

"I'm here!" Hinata kills kuroo and then begins to fight kenma until kenma escapes. "I got diamonds," Hinata says as he buys material to protect your bed more.

second round

this round your with tsukishima while the other teams are Bokuto and kuroo, and Kenma and Hinata.

"don't make me lose," Tsukki says. "oh please! my back is going to hurt from carrying you" you say mater-of-factly

"shut up." he hits me.

"protect the bed geez,".

you and tsukishima have back and forth banter like this but it's just how you to show love to each other. unlike you and kenma.

tsukishima and you were on the yellow team. yellow wool built up as you bridged your way to the middle island. "GOT YOU!" Bokuto yells and hits you with an arrow off of the bridge.

"bokuto! stop yelling into your mic!" Tsuki groans.

"oops," bokuto's character stops so he readjusted his mic.

once you respawn, you see no one is at blue base so you quickly make your way over to destroy their bed. their bed only has wool on it so it takes a few second before the message appears on the screen:

Blue Bed was destroyed

"nice Puffie!" Hinata chants.

"she isn't on our team Hinata," kenma's chair creeks as he slumps back into it.

"nevermind puffie! you're bad,".

then suddenly kenma shoots an arrow at you and hits your character off of blue's bridge. "take that bitch,".

"you suck!"

"you swallow".

"haha. what are you? eight?".

"eight inches in your mom,".

"I got red's bed.". tsukki deadpans.

Red Bed was destroyed

"kuroo you were supposed to be at the bed!"

"no I wasn't! you were to busy trying to snipe people work your bow! I was getting diamonds!".

Third round

for the last round, you were on Kenma's team. Hinata was with bokuto and Tsukki was with Kuroo.

"I'm getting diamonds!".

"no you're protecting the bed," kenma states.

"no- I just said I'm getting diamonds,".

"you're too shit. you would walk off the bridge,".

"psh when have I ever done that,".

"last game idiot,".

"fuck you,".

"you wish,".

"oh my god! are you 8?? you know what, nevermind."

Green bed was destroyed

Your bed was green.

"HAHA!! you were too busy fighting!!" Bokuto laughs as he runs back across the bridge he built to your island.

"thanks a lot, puffie. like I said, ur shit,".

 like I said, ur shit,"

author note
yummy

author note   yummy