Fighting Buddies - Gojo x Reader

This is my second oneshot for this story! Read below for further details about this oneshot:

Disclaimer(s):
- NSFW content
- Violent language/cursing/profanity
- Violent scenes

Acronyms:
Y/N: Your Name
E/C: Eye Colour
H/T: Hair Type
H/C: Hair Colour

Feel free to now read on and enjoy the story! Other oneshots for this book are a WIP, so stay tuned for that!

Enjoy! Bye for now. :)
———————————————————————————
You and Gojo were inseparable. The two of you were always defeating curses with each other and ensuring the safety of Tokyo. You never doubted each other, or were doubted by each other. Gojo would always teach you new strategic moves and ways to defeat certain curses. Until, you, Megumi, Itadori and Gojo had to defeat Sukuna.

It was almost impossible attempting to defeat a four-armed, two-headed demon who never disappears. Everyone that has tried to defeat him has always failed.

                                             *****

Whilst in battle with Sukuna, you position yourself in a prepared/fighting stance. You clench your fists and focus on Sukuna's next move. You wait until he makes a move.

"Oh Y/N. You're no match for me." Sukuna grinned at you.

"Oh yeah? We'll see about that..." You reply.

Sukuna runs quick laps around you in a spinning motion. He attempts to punch you straight in the face, but you remember Gojo sensei teaching you about how to deal with being in that situation.

You think to yourself: Is Megumi okay? He's just been sitting there, unconsciously. He had bruises and blood on his face. Covered with scars and it looks like he took a hard hit to the stomach.. Snap out of it, Y/N! In order to get rid of Sukuna, I have to remain focused. This is for the benefit of Megumi, Itadori and most importantly.. Gojo-sensei. I have to do this. It's up to me. Who else will be able to defeat Sukuna unintentionally? The only person capable, is me. Like Gojo always reminds me. Okay, let's focus on defeating Sukuna first.

                                             *****

As Sukuna attempts to take the first punch, you deflect it and spin your fist to prepare to hit him. Sukuna quickly dodges the punch. "Shit! He's unbelievably quick.. " You think to yourself.

After awhile of the two of you dodging each other's punches and being aware of each other's next move, you take a hard hit to the face and are unconscious for a little bit. You get tossed across the floor. "Oh fuck, I've never been in so much pain... I don't even think I can get up properly.."

"If you think you can defeat me, Sukuna. Then you're sadly mistaken Y/N." Sukuna says in a snobbish way whilst smirking. "My job here is don-"

You are in relief. "GOJO!" You shout.

"Shh, quiet, Y/N~ I can handle this myself." Gojo replies to you, smiling.

                                             *****

"Anyways, Megumi. Let's discuss about what's going to happ-" Gojo says.

"Behind you!" Megumi shouts. Sukuna creates a loud thud on the concrete floor.