Our Past - Gojo x Reader | Pt. 4

Acronyms:
Y/N: Your Name

Disclaimer(s):
Swearing/profanity

Please now read on, and enjoy this story!
—————————————————————————
You watch as Kyle angrily approaches Mr. Ruben, their coach.

"I've been the captain of the football team for 2 years! I've worked my ass off for this!" Kyle shouts at Mr. Ruben. "You haven't even seen him play! How can you promote HIM to captain?!"

"Well, Kyle, that's where you're wrong. He came up with great recommendations from his prior coach." Mr. Ruben responded.

"Recommendations that definitely filled your pockets. No doubt of that."

"Kyle!!" Mr Ruben shouts and continues. "You must fully recover from your injury. Not to mention, control that bad temper of yours if you want the team back to normal!"

"My knee is perfectly fine!"

"I have talked with your physical therapist. You can't even practice offensive tactics with the other team members yet."

"Yeah, yeah. Right."

"This isn't a permanent decision or change, Kyle." Mr Ruben facepalms. "Your injury is slowing down the team to improve and continue to play. We also have a very tough season this year, and if you screw it up because of your injury, we'll all be relying on you. You can't let our team down. Especially with someone new, with a new way of viewing things, is what our team needs. If you continue to worry about recovering and proving to me that you're capable of leading this team, the title is yours once again. For the meantime, this is my decision as I am also your coach. Accept it, or hang up your jacket and go. C'mon... a little competition never hurt anyone." Mr Ruben walks off and leaves Kyle there, furious.

                                             *****

**Boys changing room**

"Yo, Satoru! See you at the park?" Jordan asks.

"What's the park?" Satoru replies without anything on, other than a towel covering his member.

"Ah, that's right. You're new.... It's basically just a skae park where the cool kids hang out."

"Is Y/N going to be there?"

"She always is there. She is the head cheerleader, after all..."

Jordan pauses for a second as Satoru puts his pants on, yet still shirtless.

"Y/N, huh?" Jordan says. "What a cliche. The Quarterback and Cheerleading Captain. Though, please, don't sugar coat it even more by asking her to marry you at graduation. Because then, I'll die."

"Bro... can you not?" Satoru replies, crossing his arms with squinted eyes.

"Uhh... too soon?" Jordan rubs the back of his neck. "All jokes aside, I must warn you- I'm not sure about this, but I think Y/N and Kyle have a thing going on."

"A thing?!"

"Yeah... like a secret couple thing, you know? However, what it is, it isn't official, or that's what I think. But they're always whispering and hiding around somewhere. There was this once time that they've fought after practice and he even grabbed her arm, taking her outside-"

"He hurt her?!" Satoru snapped with clenched fists.

"I dunno- I mean... He was mad, but I don't believe it went beyond that point." Jordan sighed heavily. "Look, we all like and respect Kyle because he's a good player and great leader. But everyone know he's an entitled dickhead that's short-tempered. You already took his title, too- he'll go nuts if he finds out you're after his girl too."