SFW Alphabet

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?)

She takes care of tasks for you, she cooks for you. Now she does that for everyone but slips a love note to you while giving you your plater.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)

Mom friend... the friendship would start probably by your forcing her to take her break and she would fall for you probably because you cared.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?)

Any way you wish, though her favourite position is when you're sitting between her legs, your back laying against her chest and you fall asleep.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)

Cooking and cleaning she is a queen, as for settling down, I believe she would want to, but not pressure you.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?)

"I do not feel we are understanding each other anymore, I believe it would be a better choice for us to end things here and stay professional." 

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?)

She doesn't mind commitment, though it would take a while before she would want to get married.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)

Physically, you're like a one-of-a-kind porcelain vase, emotionally... might a little more direct but will always apologize and make it up to you if she senses she hurt you.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?)

Wouldn't engage most of them, maybe a little when you're alone, but she does like it when you hug her from behind though might not return it if you're in front of others.

Her hugs are just so comforting... legit... they are so warm and just full of serenity... 

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?)

Honestly will say every word but that word, for no reason she's just fancy, but she does show more her love than say it, she values action more than words.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they're jealous?)

She isn't the jealous type, but will maybe... temper the food of the person that hit on you and wouldn't leave you alone after you asked them to...

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

Kisses on the forehead or hands, always. 

Her kisses are short, soft and chaste, she loves showing her love like this when you're both alone.

She likes to be kissed on the cheek and the back of the neck.