NSFW Alphabet

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

She takes care of you.

Need a bath? She's on it.

Need praise? Yup, she'll say "You were perfect, like always."

Need cuddles? She'll welcome you with open arms.

She'll do everything. 

B = Body part (their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

Her favourite body part would probably be her hands, as for yours I'd say your cheeks (yes both if you were wondering.)

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

She knows it stains... but will she still make you cum... hell yeah.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

She owns a whip for some reason...

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

She knows but doesn't know, she goes with the flow and just studies you while you're doing it, taking mental notes of what you like.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

Missionary

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

She's serious but lovey-dovey, she tells you how much she loves you.

H = Hair (how well-groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

Well kept, like she trims and shaves.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

She's way more affectionate in the act, she praises you and tells her how much loves you. The foreplay is an entire display of affection to help you feel better. She'll compliment you and praise you, she'll make you feel loved.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

Surprisingly, she masturbates often... she hates asking you for relief when she needs it. She also does it when she can't fall asleep. 

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Look... if anyone calls her mom... she isn't going to like it... but if it's you... it's hot.

L = Location (favourite places to do the do)

The bed, or the couch... 

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

When you roam your hand all over her body and nibble on her ear, it's hot... she just wants to pin you and kiss you, but she stays professional and waits when she's off duty... 

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn-offs)

Ropes... 

(It's a joke bc I didn't know what to put there.)

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

This girl rather give, but you know when she needs it so you'll give her some pleasure too, after all, she's selfless during sex, she only thinks about you so when you give her some she appreciates it.

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

If her day was rather harsh she'll be rougher (You won't be walking...), but when you do it for love, she'll be slow and sensual.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

She likes them but doesn't ask for them, so legit take control and to it.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

She'll try everything... though perhaps nothing including weapons... or cleaning supplies...

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

Way more than you that's for sure, but she'll make sure you're okay through every round.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

She owns toys, thanks to Miu... yes Miu caught you both making out in the kitchen at two a.m. because you couldn't sleep and you went to grab water... and Kirumi was there and she wanted to help you relax and because she thought everyone was asleep it would be fine... yeah the next day everyone knew and Miu gave a box full of toys to Kirumi which is dying in the closet. But if you do ask her to use one, she won't mind.

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

She'll tease you all of the time... only because she knows you like it and the more she holds you off, the more relaxed you'll be.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

She moans and grunts, though the grunts are more a way to hide her moans... because hell they are high pitched... but a beautiful melody to hear. And she isn't loud but isn't quiet.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

She's more dominant than a submissive, but she's a switch.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

Honestly.. the first time you saw her naked your knee gave up on you. She rushed to you wondering if something was wrong, but you quickly cut her off, "Kirumi, you're fucking hot." 

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

It's low, she does masturbate almost every night, but it's mostly for the benefits that it brings than the need for sexual relief.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

Always after you, she rather look at you fall asleep before she does herself.