XVI

February  27

February 27

" Are you guys ready to go see daddy ?" I asked the girls as we loaded on the jet.

Yannick left us a few days ago because he had back to back away games. His birthday is tomorrow and he has a game tonight so I decided me and the girls should surprise him.

" Yea, we haven't seen him in forever." Lannah said.

" I can't wait to give him a really big hug." Raia said.

" Yea and now he can tuck us in bed." Mia added.

" Speaking of, you guys should probably nap since we're going to be out late tonight." I said.

" Are you gonna sleep with us ?" Lannah asked, tilting her head.

" Do y'all want me to ?" I asked, and all 3 of them nodded their heads yes. " Y'all know when daddy comes back y'all have to go back to sleeping your own rooms right." I said.

" Why?" Mia asked.

" We come first before daddy, so he should sleep in one of our rooms and we sleep in your bed." Lannah said.

****

" Mommy I don't wanna get my hair done." Raia whined.

We landed in Memphis about 30 minutes ago and I was trying to get the girls ready for Yannick's game.

" Don't you wanna see daddy?" I asked, and she nodded her head yes. " The faster you let me finish your hair the faster you can see daddy." I added.

" Fine, I'll get my hair done." she said, sitting back in the chair.

I did Lannah and Mia's hair already so after I finished Raia's I gave them their worksheets that Reem sent. While they did their worksheets I got ready.

yanny 🤍🤴🏽: i miss y'all... bout to say fuck this game and come home

: we miss you too.. you gone see us before you know it

" Mommy I'm finished." Lannah said.

" Me too." Raia and Mia said.

" Okay go put your shoes on so we can go." I said, and all 3 of them ran out of my room. I finished up my hair before going in the living room.

" You guys ready ?" I asked.

" Yes, but can we take pictures first ?" Lannah said, and I nodded my heads yes.

The girls taking pictures before we go places is apart of our leaving routine.

" You guys are so beautiful." I cooed, as I took their pictures. Instead of responding they all blew me kisses.

" Okay, we gotta go now. before we're late." I said. They grabbed their purses and I grabbed mines before we all walked out of the door.

" Ca we see the pictures?" Raia asked, holding her hand out fore my phone. I handed her phone and I let them go through the pictures. Usually I let them go through the pictures and they heart the ones they like the most.