epilogue

3 years later...
September 28

" Damn you look good as hell, like what the fuck." Yannick said, as he walked in on Teyana taking mirror selfies.

" Yannick said, as he walked in on Teyana taking mirror selfies

" Thanks baby, kisses?" Teyana said, leaning up for a kiss. " So I look good ?" Teyana asked, as she got situated in her chair.

" Hell yea like damn. You think we got enough time for a quick session?" Yannick questioned making her laugh.

Today they were going to their Alma mater to speak with some kids who were in their mentorship program. About two years ago they started a club at their alma matter to give kids chance a to ask questions they couldn't ask anyone else or help them get jobs and the connections they needed. Once a month they would pull the kids in for a group session during school to give them a group Q&A opportunity.

" We don't." Teyana laughed, as she walked to get her bag.

" I love you." Yannick said, kissing Teyana's cheek.

" I love you too baby." Teyana smiled.

" You ready?" Yannick questioned, and Teyana nodded grabbing his hand.

" Let's roll out." Teyana said.

Over the past few years their marriage had been everything they could have ever imagined. Recently they started traveling more as both a couple and a family, making memories that could last a lifetime.

" The radio must know I just got in the car." Teyana said, as Smoking Gun by Magnolia Shorty played.

" Here you go." Yannick said, making Teyana laugh.

" You the only one I love, the only man that I can trust. And if I ever should leave you I know you'd come. Ready to kill with a smoking gun." Teyana sung, while Yannick just shook his head.

" I'm glad you know." Yannick joked.

" You crazy if you think i'm leaving you." Teyana laughed.

" Oh I know , I got that magic spell on you." Yannick joked, making Teyana side eye him.

" Boy don't play with me you know i'm good friends with the shadow man." Teyana joked, making him laugh. " You can go from a man to a frog real quick." she added.

" Whatever princess Tiana." he responded, shaking his head.

Once they made it to the school the kids were already waiting for them in the library. To start off the meeting they did a goals activity, writing their goals and how they were going to achieve them.

After they finished that activity they had a Q&A where they could ask any questions they wanted as long as they were appropriate.

" How do you move on from something that broke you ?"

" Teyana." Yannick said, looking over at her. Yannick wanted to answer but he truly couldn't give an answer that was good advice.

" Healing is never an easy thing to do, so my best advice is to rip bandage off. The slower and the longer you take to accept what has happened to you the longer it will take you to heal. I would definitely say focus on yourself start doing things for you and only you. You will never find true happiness if you are not happy with your self and content with who you are. I hope that answered your question.." Teyana said, and the girl nodded her head.