Haters vs Junyeol

I saw a hate comment on a Vlive saying:

Why do you look so bad. Like worse than all of your members.

I decided no to take it to heart even though it hurt a little and as I read out the comment I saw actual fans protecting me and then a comment from one of the members, don't know who saying: forget them you're beautiful. I then smiled lightly and said, "Ha, I bet you don't get that every day, NCT calling you beautiful personally."

At a fan sign someone came up to me and asked, "Why are you even in NCT you're talent less?" I ran a hand through my hair and said, "Considering SM scouted me that's not true, I have more talent than you're left toes. In addition, you must be an attention seeking fan because you paid to get in here therefore making me richer and you however much it costs poorer. I really don't get it, if you hate me so much just say it on a live because it's free."

I was walking past some people in an airport on my way to Japan in 2018 and I heared someone say, "Why do you talk like such an idiot? I bet that's because you have mental problems." I felt really offended there and however much my social anxiety was kicking in around so many people, I stopped, turned around and said, "I do talk like an idiot, how else would you understand me? Secondly, that is highly offensive to some people and really not on about the mental problems but well done you eleven year old wannabe, you are correct, I have anxiety." I then walked off to catch up with the rest of my members.

(This one is Haechan v Junyeol)

I was sat playing a quiz with Haechan and I got the answer wrong again and Haechan said, "You're very stupid Jun." I rolled my eyes and said, "Your stupidity just rubbing off on me." Jeno and Jisung who were spectating were on the floor laughing.