22- Hotel

Smut chapter! I'll give a warning so you can skip it if you want.

Five hours. That's how long the five roommates sat in the stuffy car. Dream and George unknowingly gave each other longing looks as the sun set and the snacks and blankets were brought out.

At 9:00pm they arrived at a posh looking hotel on the edge of Miami.

Miami! Of course Quackity brought us here, Dream thought. He's been talking about it for months.

The five boys hauled their luggage from the boot and went inside, waiting as Quackity talked to the receptionist before following him to their rooms.

Sapnap, Quackty and Karl shared a big room overlooking the outside pool.

"We'll have to do that tomorrow" Karl suggested excitedly.

Dream's room was next to theirs and George's was next to his.

After ten minutes of the group looking around the place excitedly, they all settled in their own rooms for the night. Dream didn't bother unpacking as they were only staying for two nights, so he took a shower instead. He was just just finished getting dressed when he heard a faint knock at the door.

He opened it hesitantly, revealing a slightly tired looking George in dark blue pyjamas. He looked up at him with slightly worried eyes.

"I couldn't sleep." He admitted quietly.

Dream laughed softly at the timid looking boy in front of him and stepped to the side to let him in. "Why not?"

"I find it difficult to sleep in new places." He averted Dream's gaze with a shy expression before continuing. "Also I've been thinking about stuff."

"What sort of stuff?" He questioned although he already knew.

"I-I was just w-wondering..." He got more nervous as he spoke. "What are we?"

"Like... relationship wise?" Dream leaned on the wall, trying to look as casual as possible, although his heart was racing.

"Yeah."

"I mean... I really like you George. I guess I haven't said that yet although it's probably obvious by now." 

George got butterflies.

"I really like you too, Dream." He gave him a shy smile and leant against the wall mirroring Dream.

"Why don't we try it out for a bit before putting labels on it."

"I like that idea." George practically whispered, looking at Dream's lips.

Noticing this, Dream put a hand to George's cheek and stroked it with his thumb. George moved his gaze quickly to his eyes, receiving a chuckle.

Dream moved his head closer to George and kissed him softly before pulling away to see George's reaction. The brunette's eyes fluttered open and his lips parted as he went in for another kiss. This one was slightly longer than the last and George moved his hand to the back of Dream's neck.

They pulled away slowly. "Dream" George breathed almost inaudibly. That got Dream really going. He connected their lips and moved both his hands down to his waist. He licked George's lips for entrance and George opened his mouth without hesitation. Dream's tongue collided with George's before exploring every inch of his mouth. 

The brunette put pressure on his neck, desperately trying to get their bodies closer (if that was even possible.)

Dream put his hand under George's shirt and moved it up slowly, not disconnecting their mouths even for a second.