Shinsou x Denki xReader

WARNING SMUT

"Pancakes are ready!" You shout. "Coming" Denki and Shinsou shout back in union. While their walking down the stairs you hear them whispering. "What are you whispering about?" You ask. They look at you lust in their eyes "You'll find out.." Shinsou replies. They sit down and Shinsou says "Come sit on my lap y/n". "But I have my own chai-" you say getting brainwashed. "I said sit." You go and sit on his lap "Now eat your breakfast."

Time skip after you've eaten

"Go sit in bed y/n" Shinsou says. Kaminari and him walk up the stairs after you. Denki locks the door as Shinsou un-brainwashes you. "Strip now." Denki says looking at you. You want to do as he says intrigued for what happened next but you also wanted to refuse. In the end you decided to take off all your clothes except for your under wear. You were stood there  legs and chest exposed. "Aww y/n you didn't do as we asked so now you must have a punishment" Denki says laughing. He walks over and takes your underwear off. "Bend over" He demands. You bend over. Shinsou comes over too and sits underneath you. Denki takes his pants and boxers off. He thrusts into you without warning. You moan in pain but it soon turns to pleasure. Shinsou then starts eating you out. After five minutes of this you begin the feel that knot in your stomach. They realise and stop. "No,why did you stop!" You whine. "Did you forget this is your punishment y/n" Shinsou says. He then pulls a vibrator out from his pocket and passes it to Denki. Denki then turns it on and shoves it down your pussy turns it up to max and leaves it there. "Come on babe let's leave her/them here". They then leave the room leaving you there a moaning  mess.

Word count: 326 words