part(1) eyes first met

HEY! guys before you read I just wanna say this my first ever story so I would really hope you can be mindful and vote, and if there's any misspell words comment and let me know.

Hey, I'm Olivia Martinez and I'm 20 years old, all my life I grew up living in the most beautiful place in London, but I'm moving out today to start a new life in America, my mom and dad both passed away but I never knew why. My mom came from Italy and my dad came from EL Salvador, which means I'm half Italian and half Spanish. A little about me is that I have light brown wavy hair, it's pretty long, hazel brown eyes, I have plump lips, defined cheekbones, deep dimples, and I'm average height, I think? My brother raised me and I'm very grateful for him but I'm old enough to see the different parts of the world, I started off by writing a letter to my brother who will be home in a while after I got my bag and other things, I went to my car that my brother got me for my 19th birthday.

***TIME SKIP***

I woke up just in time to get off the plane, as I step out of the plane,

I got a call from my brother, I pick up and heard him yelling over the phone,

"CHILL, I can hear you, I got 2 ears you know"

" am gonna buy a plane ticket to get your ass back here right now"

I shouted " NO I'm 20 now I can do whatever I want" hanging up on him in the middle of the call.

Never in a million years had he ever spoken to me that way.

I bought an apartment to stay in for the meanwhile,

I got into my room and got naked into the bath while pouring a glass of

wine, but the only thing I can think of is why was my brother acting the way he is right now

***time skip***

I woke with a headache and felt dizzy

I got up and got ready to go to the gym

I were a black crop top and black leggings

I head to the gym and started working out I don't know why I work but it kinda felt good

*KICK* *punch*

I fell to the ground from triedness, that's when a boy with flurry brown hair and green eyes walks up to me and hands me a bottle of water.

" here," he said with a deep voice

"uh thank you" I replied with a shaky voice

then he just left unknown I did not even get his name.

**time skip**

i reach back to my home and then that's when I saw a paper on my bed

I did not leave this here?...someone was in my home.

HEY, guys that gonna be it for this one don't worry next will be longer!

pls don't forget to vote I LOVE you guys